Lawrence 2

The butler knocks and open the door.

"Duke--"

The butler pause seeing two pairs of golden eyes looking at him.The chills he felt as if two beasts are about to jump on him.

"Oh? Was is time to go?" Pacita asks.

"Y...yes."

The butler said.

"Come on, let's go." Pacita stood up and she grabs Amadeus and Mito's hand each side with a flush red in her face that she doesn't know she had.

Amadeus sighs.
"Let's go." Then his eyes went to the sweating butler.
'How is it more important to meet the King than his time chatting with his mother? This butler should be fired. Why can't the original butler come here?'

(Amadeus is talking about the butler in the main house Simon. The butler here is different.)

Mito looks at Pacita's blushing face. She has been smiling and giggling for a while now her face is red but he likes how she is enjoying such micellaneous chat. It feels good and warm.

'Really,'
Mito's golden eyes looks at the butler that is already sweating.
'Really stupid.'

The butler finally able to breath after the three went out.

He is crying visibly.

"What do you expect me to do wuu-"

.
.
.

Renan is chatting with Claymore, his eldest son when he heard the introduction to the Ireveles couple and their son.
He hasn't seen his daughter for a very long time.
Suddenly, his heart long for it. But why? Why can't he remembers her face? Even though he is full of memory about her?

There is anticipation in his eyes.
Something he probably never had before.
A daughter is just a tool after all.

'Dad.'

Renan takes a deep breath.
When he looks up. He saw her.
Beautiful blonde hair, red eyes.

Her lips are smiling, her cheeks are blushing and there are bright sparkles in her red eyed.

'This is not my daughter.'

Renan grabs his chest part and felt extreme uncomfortably feeling. As if....Patricio is in front of him.

"Dad?" Claymore looks at Renan twisted face. It wasn't anger. It's like he is longing for the one in front of him.

Claymore clicks his tongue.

"Pacita!"
Claymore walks up.
How dare this woman avoid them?
She is just an adopted sister! She is the daughter of the family clown and a dancer. Just a disgrace in the family! But everytime he puts her to her place his mother always gets mad at him.

'Treat her as your eldest sister.'

Claymore hates Pacita. And the fact that she tried to act like a real sister to him only then he founds out from the maids that she is not.

Claymore looks up and glares at Pacita.
"You just get married and you throw your family like a useless stepping stone! Who would be so heartless like you? Do you deserve it?"

Renan takes a deep breath.
'How would my own daughter look like Patricio? Am I hallucinating again? I should go to the doctor again.'
He calms himself and walks forward.

Pacita looks at Claymore with confusion then fear.
Renan looks at Pacita's fragile appearance.
He knows his son has been tormenting Pacita and didn't care much as long as he doesn't go overboard but why...why does he feel sorry for this daughter of his now?

"Pacita, my child.."