Her Past and Her Present 1

(Patricio and Laureen's Story)

"Patricio!" Baroness shouted as the young boy with brown hair and red eyes turned around as if he was not walking on the edge of the wall.
"Get down there you naughty boy!"

Patricio is an energetic second son of the baron. He is smart and very down to Earth. He always mingles with commoners and plays with the children near the village around their mansion.

He is also a very pretty young  boy.

"Why don't you study hard? Dad will be happy if you stop climbing up the wall and playing truant everyday." Renan sighs and smacks the book in his hand on Patricio who is squatting near the window as a punishment from climbing up the wall.

"Hehe."
Patricio has been smart since young. He knows that their father treated him impartially from his big brother and then he stops studying and keeps playing around making the baron angry everyday.

Patricio's eyes are never clouded.
His eyes are red as a fire. Lawrence has particular red or pink eyes.
It's very pretty to look at but some people also said it was the eye of a sinner. Of course nobody says that in front of them.

Patricio is 18 years old and still playing around but then his father gives him a task if he wants to inherit the family. Patricio said he doesn't want to. He took off and opened a small dress shop. At first the name of the store wasn't established. It was just a small shop after all and Patricio is just renting the place.

"Why is it so expensive?" 
Patricio met the most beautiful woman in his eyes,Laureen.

Patricio is stunned stupid as he gapes in front of her.

Laureen grits her teeth and snaps her fingers in front of him.
"Wake up, eyes on me. I'm asking you why this is so expensive?"

Patricio looks down and sees that the woman is holding the finest satin in his store.
"It was a satin only produced in the south. The quality is better than ordinary one."

The girl bites her nail.
"Can you lower the price a bit? I need it for the performance tonight."

"Are you an entertainer?" Patricio asks and his eyes unconsciously look from her face down to her body.

He was stunned when the woman touched his face and forced him to look at her.
"Eyes on me."
She angrily said.

Patricio felt his eyes trembling as he stared at her green eyes.

Patricio falls in love with the oblivious woman and even gives her that satin.

"Really? Really? You won't suddenly ask me for money later on?" She asks excitedly.

Patricio's lips twitch.
"I won't. But Can you invite me to the bar where you are dancing?"

Laureen frowns.
"Why do you need an invitation? Do you say you will drink and put it on my tab? Just go if you want to go."
She didn't give him a face but took the clothes.

Patricio never saw a woman this unreasonable. He can't help but laugh.

"Boss, you gave that woman such an expensive piece but doesn't even want to offer you a drink?" The shopkeeper shakes his head. "This is why nobles disdain common people."

Patricio didn't comment.
He was in a good mood and went out earlier. He even trimmed his hair and picked nice clothes.
When he came to the bar he was stunned. There are just so many vulgar people here but the woman dances so gracefully unaffected by the men shouting and jeering at her.

After her performance, she walks down the stage barefooted. The men all stood straight and thought she would sit down with them but Pacita sat down with a clean looking man.

"You really come?" Laureen sighs at Patricio.

Patricio smiles.
"I have never seen such a flawless dance. You didn't tell me your name before."

Laureen snorts.
"With all the lecherous old men shouting my name, you still don't know?" Laureen's voice is not small. Everyone becomes ashamed and looks away.

Patricio smiles.
"I want to know it from you."

"Hehe. Then.My name is Pacita."

Patricio lips twitch.
"Oh what's wrong? Do you not believe me?" Laureen sneers.

"I believe you."

Laureen snorts.
"Hmp!" She stood up and squinted her eyes.
"Your mouth is full of honey."

Patricio smiles.
Laureen is irritated.

It was the seventh time Patricio came to the bar.

"Are you dense?" She exclaimed.

"What's wrong lady Pacita?"
Patricio asks innocently.

"You!" Laureen angrily snatches his tie and pulls him.
"What do you want?"

Patricio is calm.
"Date me."

"What is a date?" Laureen always knows that men only like her for her body. She is too fed up with Patricio and prepared to hear some vulgar words but instead.. 

A/N:

I made this chapter cause everyone in the previous chapter can't wait to know what is what and very confused. I want to tease you more and give small clues left and right but got irritated with the other comments :(
Back to happy thoughts \(^_^)/
Thanks for those who didn't give up Pacita. ♡♡♡
Thanks for reading♡
Have a good day.
Dont help plagiarized work~~