Her Past and Her Present

Pacita is getting stickier.

Mito enjoyed his wife's care and every night he proved to her how powerful he was.

"Leaving?" Pacita recalled her husband often leaving. Even on the first morning of being husband and wife, he left for a long time.

Mito smiles and pinches her cheek.

"What's wrong? Can't take the cold weather?"

"Hmp, I can use a thick quilt. Who will be cold then?"

"Haha." Mito smiles and kisses her lips.

"So you think you can come with me in the north?"

"......me?"

Mito nods and indulges her slow wittedness.

"You mean I'll go with you on the border and whack some beast? I haven't told you this but I'm actually fragile!"

"Haha. I can't bear to be far from you even a bit. I want you to go with me. I'll promise to protect you."

Pacita snorts.

She doesn't want to go but she also doesn't want to give any woman a chance to seduce her man.

Mito smiles seeing the complication in her eyes.

She obviously doesn't want to go but she is not saying no.

He let her think about it.

And at night when they are making love, Pacita grits her teeth and agrees to go.

"Why did you say yes?" He asks as he helps clean the lazy Pacita.

Pacita moans, feeling Mito's hot palm on her skin.

Pacita didn't answer.

But Mito is determined to know. He doesn't like when Pacita has secrets.

Pacita pretends to sleep.

Mito is unable to get it out of her mouth.

They are both sleeping soundly when Pacita opens her eyes and moves closer to the sleeping Mito. 

She smiles and traces her finger on his nose and his cheeks.

"I won't give you a chance to find another person to warm you at night." She giggles and kisses his lips.

She hugs him and rests her head to his chest.

She didn't see his husband's lips curving upward in a satisfied hum.

.

.

.

Amadeus is in a bad mood.

His dad wants to bring his mother to the north. It's too  dangerous there and cold. But most of all, he won't be able to visit her if they only have a short vacation.

Amadeus is trying to find a way to convince his mom to not go with his dad. There is no way his dad will force his mother.

"Sir Amadeus."

Amadeus looks at Julianna.

It's been a long time since she saw her.

There are a lot of reports about her though.

First, he doesn't know how she is related to his mother's real identity but she is acquainted with the man that killed her.

Also, there is a report that it seems she knows the cure for the pandemic that spreads but she waited until her mother and siblings died before reporting it. 

But that is just speculation.

After all, she might have learned the cure when she desperately looked for it for her relatives.

But still, with Julianna's bright smile and coquettish behavior, it's hard to believe that all his mother and siblings died a few months ago.

"Don't call me Sir here. It makes it seem like I'm bossing you around." Amadeus puts his book down.

Time and time again this woman keeps approaching him.

He is not stupid but he wanted to know what is her motivation in her approach.

Julianna's eyes lit up.

"I actually bring you a lemon based treat."

"Oh."

Amadeus thinks there is a time he likes to eat lemon based food a lot but not anymore. Lately, he was trying a wine based product. Despite his age he already knows how to drink poison so why can't he drink wine?

But he still took the basket and looked at the well decorated lemon biscuit.

He remembers his mother and smiles.

'To get a man, you should attack his stomach' she says.

Julianna sees Amadeus' soft smile and feels that it won't be long till she fully occupies his mind.

"Why don't you have a bite?" She asks.

Amadeus doesn't want to.

She just came from a place with an outbreak of pandemic. If she is here then she clearly doesn't have any symptoms and is clear of suspicion but so what? You can't be too sure. Plus he doesn't know her enough to risk his life for her.

"I'll try it when I go back to my room. How about you? Are you staying here?"

"Yes. Yes. I would love to sit down and relax."

She said blushing.

Amadeus nods and stands up.

"Then I won't disturb you. Thanks for the biscuit. Good bye."

"Wait–"

But Amadeus didn't look back.

When he takes a turn, he hands the basket of biscuits to his attendant.

"Throw it."

A/N:

In his defense, Amadeus is very sus of Julianna.
He keeps low key slapping her face but she keeps approaching him.
He knows she has a plan. It can't be plain kindness. Plus who would eat a food from a stranger? If you'll do that please care for yourself more.
Hahahha
Thanks for reading