Duchess Pacita 2

"Duke take care in your way." The butler said as he helped the Duke in his coat.

The Duke nods.
Then he looks upstairs.
"Watched her closely. I don't know what she is planning to do."

"Yes Duke."

Mito looks at his son.
"Make sure to complete your studies before you go back to the academy."

"Yes Father."

Mito walks away.

The butler looks at Amadeus.
"Young Master, do you want tea?"

"Send it to the garden. I will be reading there."

"Yes, young Master."

***

Pacita looks at the maid and using her index finger she makes her come to her.

"I wonder what you know about me." She started tapping on her desk.
She is inside 'her' room.

The maid gulps and looks down.
"W-what does madame mean?"

"Just tell me what you know about me. There is no need to get scared. I just want what's the public opinion." She said after racking her brain how to investigate 'herself'.

"Ah…." the maid still refused to open her mouth.

Pacita clicks her tongue glaring at this stupid maid.

The maid trembles.

Her name is Magdaline Pacita Lawrence from a very minor noble lineage in a far away City from the capital so there's little information about her.
But their unique red eyes are so attractive that they always symbolize nobility as vampires from the olden times.

The maid looks at Pacita.
She doesn't know what she is thinking.

"What about my attitude?"
She tilts her head.

The maid trembles more.
How can she says something like….,'You have a terrible attitude as they said. Easy to trigger, arrogant and self centered. You look down on common people and always think yourself as someone as noble as the Duke?'
-if she does, does she still want to live?

Pacita crossed her arms waiting but the maid turned mute.

"Tell me first about the first Duchess."

"Ah? The...The first Duchess is kind and a loving mother. She is nice to us maids and she always smiles around the Duke and the young master. She throws parties left and right and very lively. She is very pretty too. Sadly, she…..she was …."

No need to ask.
She also heard about the assassination of thr Duchess of Irevelis.
She even thinks that maybe that is not an assassination but the monster Duke getting rid of her.
Of course she can only rudely think of that on her own head.

"You talk so much about the former Duchess but avoid speaking about me." 

The maid almost bites off her tongue.
She is so scared.

Pacita doesn't have to ask anymore.
Her reputation is pretty…….ruined?
Well, that doesn't matter much.

It's better that her character is not good or how can she acts freely without being suspected?

She smiles.
"I'm kinda thirsty." She said rubbing her neck.

The maid flinched.
"I will get you some tea and snacks, madame."

"Wine."

"Pardon?"

"Give me wine."
Her lips are curved nicely.
There's a playful grin in her eyes too.

"Excuse me but isn't it too early?"
The maid blinks.

"Huh?"
She frowns.
'I have a bad reputation already. What the hell is wrong in drinking early?'
"Oh. The sparkly bubbly wine. Give me a bottle and a wine glass. The weather is nice. I'll drink in the garden."
She stands up and walks out.
Her hips sways so beautifully and not exaggeratedly, making her look seductive and elegant just by walking down the stairs.

A/N:

Now that I realized that she is liked Cale's spiritual sister.
Wahhhahahhahahah.
It's coincidence but It makes me happy.
^_^