Drunkard Pacita 2

Mito rubs his head.
Last night, he was drunk and there's some mixed strong aphrodisiac on his wine.
He didn't think it would be that strong. He drinks it since  it's his new wife who voluntarily gives it to him and since it was their first night he could have some outer help to be aroused.

But….he doesn't even remember what happened from the strength of the drug.
Now that he thinks about it, this woman is just too disgusting.
How can she drug her new husband so much?
She can't be trusted.
Never mind, it was just an aphrodisiac but what about later?
What if it's poison?
He clenched his fist.

But after so long the woman didn't return so he checked up on her.
Standing naked in front of the mirror.
Even he feels ashamed, but she doesn't?

"I……..There is something different in my face!" She said, pointing at the mirror.

Mito frowns and walks to see.
"That's just a bite mark on your cheek. It'll disappear soon."

He feels a bit guilty. How rough is their first night?

He can't remember a single thing.

"Ah?" The woman blinks.

"Go and dress up first. Then meet me downstairs so we can have breakfast."
Mito said, and walked away.

"Break…."-fast? I can eat with the nobleman? Is he that generous? "Wait….Urgh…"-My face is not as beautiful as before. And my bust size is smaller!

Her real face has a mole near her lip that makes her seductive when she speaks, smiles or drinks wine.
As a harlot, her beauty and her sizes are her greatest weapon. She can only choose customers because they are lining up to have her.
If she is less attractive then……
"Why? How did I turn out like this?"
She admits that golden hair is beautiful and she looks more like a timid beauty who can't even break a plate. But that type of beauty is not desirable in her line of work.
Who would want to ravish a soft, timid rabbit?
Her eyes are also more like a noble trait too. Red.
She never saw nobles with red eyes.

"I heard vampires have red eyes." She sighs.
She is not into novels but one of her regular customers is a novelist. He even dared to use the Duke's son's name and character and use it to be the villain in his novel. Giving him a little fame and also money. But it goes too far and the Duke found him to reclaim all his published books and throw it to the fire.
He got compensation though, which is surprising compared to the rumor about the Duke being a monster who killed people like theyre killing bugs.
Pacita thought the Duke would kill him from spreading bad propaganda toward his son.

Pacita is looking for his clothes but she can't find it. There is only an elegant dress on the floor that looks more expensive than her own house combined.

Pacita doesn't know where the hell the man throws her clothes.

Knock knock***

"Madame, can we enter?"

"Ah?" Pacita was so scared.
'Madame? The madame is here?' She is dead. If a noble woman finds out the man brings a harlot home she is dead!

She wanted to hide under the bed but the door opened.
"Sorry Madame, you are not answering and the Duke is a little impatient from waiting."

Pacita blinks.
"Ah?"
She is madame?
Wait so she didn't turn different because she is getting old but because she is inside a different body?
She looks at her stomach. Remembering how she….died.

"So….I really…" --I really died?
And this is a new body?
Wait….She looks up.
"The Duke is waiting?"

The maids look worried since she becomes quiet.
They heard this new Duchess has an arrogant personality.

"Ah….Right...The Duke is waiting….Right…" Pacita looks at the maids.
"What are you all waiting for? Get me a dress, dry my hair and get my jewelry!" Her lips curved in an arch.

She doesn't understand everything but the key points are : She is a madame and the Duke is waiting for her.

Her head is screaming, 'Lucky!!!'

A/N:

Ayyy.. Almost 2am and still here.

Haisttt...
What happen to sleeping well?