Enemy 1

(Amadeus' side)

Amadeus crashed the letter his father sent him.
He is sitting on the chair with his arms folded. Glaring at the crumpled paper in front of him.

"Clarisa Wilmellim huh…"
Amadeus sighs.
He tried to be generous and uncrushed the paper. Smoothen it out with his fingers but still got his blood boil so the paper ends up in the fireplace.

"Weird. This jealousy thing I learned to feel is so unmanageable unlike the other emotions I have." Amadeus is still in a bad mood while walking out of his bedroom.

"Young master." Amadeus attendant ,Philio,walks to him.

Amadeus sat in the middle of the sofa chair, crossed his legs and snapped his finger.
"Give me tea."
Amadeus said, still immersed in his world of phantom.

But before the attendant left, Amadeus opened his eyes.
"Didn't mother send the tea leaves awhile ago?"

"Yes Sir. I think there is a mix up and the Duchess sends white tea. White tea is.."

"Is good for my health. I want that." Amadeus didn't care and said.
Amadeus used to hate white tea. Even the smell makes his stomach growl. It was the most favored tea of the late Duchess and her breath smells like white tea.
Amadeus hates this smell.

The attendant looks at Amadeus before he nods and walks away.
Amadeus keeps thinking of ways, how Pacita will not send her first letter to an 'outsider' when the white tea smell waffs on the entire room.

Amadeus sighs and looks at the attendant pouring the tea.

"Should I throw it away Sir?"

Amadeus snorts.
"It's what my mother sent me."
Amadeus takes the tea cup and puts it on his mouth.
"Good." He smiles.

Pacita sends him things instead of writing to him and he understands why. And these things were his most treasured items. His father sent him a decorated small knife that cost a 100 million but was thrown on his side drawer while Pacita's road pick heart stone that doesn't look like a real heart (not even close) was in the vault.

Amadeus walks out the door when he sees a familiar face by now.
Wearing a red dress, her blonde hair is tied at each side of her head.
To be honest, Amadeus doesn't understand Julianna. Nobody likes to be repeatedly ignored, at least in Amadeus' opinion,but this woman keeps showing around him.

Maybe she was infatuated by him or her elders want her to have a connection with him or she wants to be noticed using persistence but it's a bit irritating and it makes him look like a bully everytime he rejects her advances which is not very good for Amadeus already bad reputation.

11 years old Amadeus doesn't have any romantic feelings for anyone yet. If it was any intense feelings, it was for his mother.

"Ah, good morning Sir Young Duke." Julianna smiles.

"Good morning." Amadeus said and walked past her.

"Ah, today I will be going home because of a territorial issue."

Amadeus lips twitch.
"And you need to go?"

Julianna paused, surprised.
Maybe she doesn't expect Amadeus to be concerned. She doesn't realize the sarcasm in Amadeus' tone.

"Yes, I need to go."

Amadeus nods and leaves her but Julianna is already happy about that.

A/N:

Sorry this is a late update from my promise due to a very....VERY SLOW INTERNET THANKS TO SMART BUDDY! Urghhhhhhhh sponsor naman Converge hahahhaha