Amadeus's Jealousy 2

"I didnt know the Prince like to put that much sugar in his tea." Amadeus said as he puts down his tea cup. He wants to know if the prince is testing his patience. Who puts that much sugar in their tea?

Paula and Arben are looking away less they say something rude. At the moment they are guests in this household and they cant act too carefree.

Clover flinched and chuckles.
"You caught me. Actually I dont like to drink tea so much. But I like sweets."

Amadeus nods.
His expression says he understand but his emotion is saying he doesnt care.

Pacita walks and run and finally arrived in the garden. Her red ruby-like eyes shines as he stares at the Prince.

'A royalty! A royalty!' Her heart beats so much.
She is a commoner a few months ago. Though Duke's family is no less than the royal family, its still different from a royal family.
A commoner will always have this wild emotion seeing the real deal.

Gasping. Pacita smiles happily.
"Your highness!"

Clover skips a beat as he sees Pacita smiling so happily to him, he stood up unknowingly. He came here to make fun of Amadeus and investigate about this weird Duchess who doesnt like going to parties. So many people are concern and puzzled about this alienated woman but rumour says she is love and treasure by the Duke.

Its very hard to believe.

Out of curiousity.
Clover came here to see.

Red like a ruby. Twinkling beautifully as her lips curve softly to smile at him.
Clover had seen a fair share of beauty and despite his young age, he can say that he himself is a beauty.

But in front of this woman.
"Really, hair like gold and eyes like a color of blood." Clover cant help smiling as he stares.

Amadeus stood up too and see the smile in Pacita's face.
He steps forward blocking the Prince view.
"Mother, look at your clothes."

Pacita blinks and sees Amadeus.
She grins thinking how awesome it was that her son is talking to a Prince.
She looks at her clothes and thinks it is not that wrinkled or inappropriate.

"Is there something in my dress?"
Pacita asks.

Amadeus points at her expose neck.
"Red spots."
He whispers.

Pacita blushes and cover her neck.
'Akkk!!! How can I face a royal prince with love marks in my neck!! So embarrassing.'
"Thanks Deus. Ill be back." She grins. "I apologize your highness, I need to change my clothes. Pardon me." Pacita already left before Clover can say anything.

Amadeus looks at Clover.
"Sorry. My mother is a bit flustered in the morning."

Clover smiles.
"It doesnt matter. It was me who came so early."

"True." Amadeus agreed.

Clover lips twitch.

Arben and Paula drink tea slowly.
They want to leave but what excuse to say?

Amadeus frowns.
He walks away wanting to follow Pacita but Prince Clover held him back.
You cant leave your guests unattended so he cant help clicking his tongue before going back to his seat.

Mito frowns when he sees Pacita running.

"What's the hurry?"

"Ah!" Pacita almost bump im Mito and she finally gasps for air.
She doesnt know she is holding her breath.
"I saw it. In the garden." She excitedly grabs Mito's clothes.

Mito smiles.
"What did you see? So happy?"

Pacita giggles.
"A prince!"

Mito frowns. He is on his way to see the Prince.
But why does his wife looks so excited?

"I never seen a prince before."

"Well, arent you looking at one?"

Pacita slaps his shoulder.
"You are a duke."

Mito smiles and kiss Pacita's forehead.
"Okay. Dont get too excited. Where are you going anyways?"

"To change clothes. Amadeus said there's love marks in my neck."

"Love marks? Ah..." Mito trace the neck with his finger. He is nit so tactless as to put 'love marks'in his wife's neck.
This neck is white and soft, tender.
Mito has the urge to take a bite.

Pacita sees fire in Mito's eyes and frown.
If Mito takes her now, what if the Prince left?
"Let's make babies later. I want to see the prince."
Pacita said putting one finger on Mito's lip mouthing 'no,no'

Mito chuckles.

A/N:

Haha.
What can make someone unhappy?
I dont have money so Im unhappy. Nothing too serious .thanks for reading ♡