Awaken the World

I silently tiptoed through the halls of the estate, trying to remember the directions Haechan gave me. It was still 7:00 a.m., meaning that most of the members would likely still be asleep, though it was far from a guarantee. If I was caught wandering the halls at this hour it could raise suspicion.

The faint sounds of snores grew louder then quiet again as I passed each door. Once I spotted a lavender colored door, I knew I had arrived at my destination.

"Yuta's the only one of us with a purple door which will be easy to remember since he's also the only one of us with purple hair," Haechan had told me the day before.

I pressed my ear to the door and listened. I grew worried when I didn't hear anything on the other side.

I carefully turned the doorknob until I heard a soft clicking noise.

Thank God, it isn't locked.

I opened the door a few centimeters and peered inside. There was large bed with a noticeable lump lying in the middle. I let out a sigh of relief seeing that, despite being a quiet sleeper, Yuta was really there.

I quickened my pace, still making sure to enter the room and close the door as quietly as possible.

I made my way over to the bed. There were tuffs of purple hair sticking out of the bedsheets. that I wanted to wake him up, but I didn't know how to go about it. If he were to freak out and make a noise, then it'd probably take less than a minute before the room filled with gangsters.

"Yuta?" I whispered softly.

He didn't move.

"Yuta," I said a little louder.

Still nothing.

I pulled the bed sheets back slightly to reveal his face. His hair was messy and several strands of it were stuck to his face. I laughed softly to myself. Who knew he could actually look kind of adorable when he wasn't his usual fucboi self?

I pulled a few strands off of his face and tucked them behind his ear.

"Yuta, wake up."

Yuta's eyes slowly opened, and I was relieved that I wouldn't have to muffle any screams.

"Y/N?" he muttered absentmindedly.

"Yuta, I need you to wake up, we have to talk."

Yuta closed his eyes again and smiled, but he still responded.

"This is a good dream," he mused turning over.

"Yuta, this isn't a dream. Get up." I ordered, pulling the bedsheets off of him.

Big mistake.

I cursed at myself for assuming that someone as painfully arrogant and as overtly sexual as Yuta would go to sleep wearing anything other than... well, wearing anything at all.

I averted my gaze and rapidly began covering him back up with the sheets I had just pulled off of him.

Apparently, that was also a big mistake.

In my desperate attempt to cover Yuta's naked body, the bedsheets became tangled around my feet nearly causing me to stumble directly on top of him. Fortunately for me, I managed to catch myself at the last minute. Unfortunately for me, it was that moment when Yuta's half-conscious body grabbed at me, pulling me fully into the bed.

Shit

"Mmhmm." Yuta mumbled as he pressed his body into mine.

"I am so fucking screwed," I thought, beginning to panic.