Regular to Irregular

"I saw waves in my dream

It touched me deeply in my heart

All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream"

-Regular to Irregular by Nct127
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Bold is in English

Madam Ten lifts back the curtain ever so slightly revealing the faces found within the crowd. Missing were the familiar faces of our loyal regulars, only to be replaced with more intimidating facades. Tough looking men in dashing suits littered the tables and bar areas. Many were sitting down in an organized manor, but even more were standing in small groups, wondering around, probably to get a drink, or worse, harassing the waitresses.

It was at this moment that I felt somewhat relieved that Jungwoo was sent home. I couldn't even imagine how these men would treat a man in drag if this was how they treated the female workers that were not performers.

Cat calls made up most of the noise in the room, yet it seems as though it were only a small group of men seated at the main table. I looked over at the main table where the cat calls were coming from.

It was normal for us to seat astonished guests at the table closest to center stage. This way, whoever was deemed important enough to be seated there could have the best view of the performers. Also, since the stage wasn't elevated, the performers would often walk into the crowd in an attempt to raise audience participation. Sometimes it would be asking an audience member to help remove an article of clothing. Other times it could be a full-on impromptu lap dance, depending on how wild or trustworthy the audience was that particular night. Either way, audience participation was always centered around this table.

Seated at/surrounding the table were five men. They all looked to be in their early or late twenties. Although everyone else in the room seemed intimidating in the conventional "thug" way, these men were intimidating in another way.

"Handsome, aren't they?" Madam Ten cooed almost as if these men were celebrities' whose presence should be appreciated, instead of ruthless mafia members who intimidated their ways into the audience, but I couldn't disagree.

Each of the men varied greatly in image, yet to say that any of them were less that godly would be a obvious lie.

Two men were standing up at their seats trying to control their obviously drunk colleague who kept making passes at the waitresses as they walked by. The drunk one was short but still very handsome with his golden bleached blonde hair and charming laugh. It seemed as though he would have no trouble picking on women normally if not for his brazenly drunk behavior.

As a waitress went to check on their table, the blonde had slapped the poor girl's ass as he spoke to her in English.

"What do you say me and you go get out of this overpriced bar and get ourselves a real drink?" He says as he puts his other hand on her waist and pulls her closer to him. She girl lets out a small shriek.

I recognize her. She's one of the new girls on staff. Really innocent and sweet, but she normally does well with dealing with drunken costumers when they get out of line, but this time our customers are irregular compared to what she must be used to.

The girl freezes.

"Come on baby. Don't you wanna have a little fun? What's wrong?" The blonde asshole continues.