Let's shut up and dance

"Your body gave me motivation 
Your touch is all that's on my mind
Sweat on you, precipitating, yeah 
You feel me rising from behind
Give it to me, give it to me
Come let your body show me"

-Let's Shut Up and Dance by NCT127, Jason Derulo, and Lay.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

The music was slow, but my heart was beating fast. I did my best to keep my composure.

As soon as I stepped through the curtain, an ocean of oo's and ah's filled the room. My costume was extravagant to say the least, but I had no idea that a room filled with thugs would have any fashion appreciation, even ones dressed in Louis Vuitton, Armani, and Gucci suits.

I step towards center stage as I keep my arms lifts at each side to show off my gown, making sure that each step was as smooth as the last.

Once I made sure that I had everyone's attention, I started moving my body with the slow music. My arms slowly raised above my head and moved even slower when they came down to caress down my clothed breasts down my slim torso. Raising them back up, I use my hands to bring focus back to my face.

I had practiced the facial expressions for this dance intently, hoping to portray a look of both innocence and pure sexiness with a pinch of fear. I wanted the audience to fall in love with my movements, and as I looked out into the audience, I realized they had.

I hadn't even stripped myself of my dress yet and everyone was on the edge of their seat.

I slowly make my way over to the left side of the stage and turn to face away from them, delicately placing a hand on the zipper. I fumbled for a split second trying to pull it down, but I managed to give a little pout to a member of the audience inviting him to help me unzip. The gentleman obliged and for a moment, I remembered that this wasn't one of our typical audience members and the fear of being groped crossed my mind only to be relieved when he only touched the dresses zipper and nothing more. I couldn't help but let out a tiny chuckle at the men cheering at their colleague as he assisted me.

I allow the dress to fall slightly on to catch it before it uncovered the bust of my corset. I turned around teased the audience by slowly dropping the dress only to lift it up my body again before revealing anything.

I sent a quick look over to the main table hoping that the guests of honor were just as enthralled with my performance as the rest of their colleagues. Doyoung was the first one I noticed. I had half expected him to be bored due to my previous impressions of his personality, but he was staring at me with wide eyes and his upper teeth buried into his bottom lip. It was flattering to say the least, that a man so cold so easily fall under my spell.

I allowed the dress to fall off my body revealing the corset. Despite the corset still limiting my movements, I was able to move much more freely after having rid myself of the long gown.

I moved into my more complicated moves, allowing my body to move, shake, spin, and sway.

While slowly sliding into a split, I noticed Yuta.

His eyes appeared glazed over for a second, but once I was in full splits, I was able to focus on him fully. He looked... hungry. His smirk widened as if he knew I were looking at him and only him.

You couldn't look at his more than a split second before I brought my legs together then rolled over, standing my legs up and slowly rolling my body up with them.

It was then that I noticed him.

Jaehyun was on the edge of his chair, hands holding his face, as if he were thinking intently.