Boss

"I am the absolute boss that you want
If you want me take me, it's your choice
I've been desiring to meet eyes with you man
That's what I need
You know me
Follow only me far away
I'll take you fearlessly
And draw a big one
I want it to be you yeah
Everyone comes into my world like they're reborn
They sing like they've found their place in the world"
-NCTU Boss

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

He was... intense. Almost indescribable, really. His features were soft yet...defined? Sexy yet reserved. Childlike but oh so very masculine.

He looked nothing like how someone would describe a perfect man, and yet if there was a person who matched that description, even they would most likely be filled with envy towards this man. Nothing about his features were conventionally attractive like his red headed colleague but gazing upon this man almost made me forget about the unreal anime character who I had just been previously drooling over.

His hair was a faded shade of pink that was messily parted in the middle. His bangs were styled up, so the center of his forehead was slightly exposed. If it weren't for his formal clothing, the hairstyle would have seemed casual, but when paired with his black velvet Armani suit, he would have been able to fit in at the Met Gala.

Under his suit jacket, he wore a black button up shirt similar to the red head but instead of showing off his collar bones, the tight fitting material showed off... everything.

He was obviously a very muscular man, which made me realize how strange it was that most of the other members of the gang were on the skinnier side, excluding Johnny, whose biceps may have been exposed when Yuta, Tail and you walked in on him and the Madam.

For some reason though, instead of making my heart flutter, I found myself clenching my stomach. The man was intimidating to say the least. His gaze, although mysterious, did not give off charming vibes. He didn't look angry, more like focused. His brows were slightly furrowed as if he were contemplating something serious. He looked so intense that I feared that anyone who made eye-contact with the man would have holes burned into them. Despite this apparent fear, I found myself hoping to meet his gaze even if just for a brief moment. Even if it revealed my hiding spot.

He was like a beautiful nightmare.

His outfit definitely showed off his wealth and leadership status. His jacket sleeves were slightly rolled up revealing not one, but two Rolex watches. One adorning each wrist. The diamonds that decorated each watch were so bright that I was amazed he could even see the time.

His black leather shoes were decorated with the infamous Louis Vuitton symbol. His belt buckle seemed to be the only detail of his outfit not littered with designer branding, but of course I didn't doubt it cost more than my life.

He and his red headed colleague made their way toward the main table, only to be met with The Madam and Taeil.

"Boss, this is Madam Ten. She is the owner of this lovely establishment, and the director of the Heartbreakers Burlesque team that will be preforming for us tonight." Taeil said as he introduced the Madam.

It was easy to hear the group due to the silence that surrounded them.

"Charmed, I'm sure." Ten cooed as she lifted up her hand.

My breathing hitched as I braced myself for the worst. There was no way a man as scary as this would have anything close to a friendly reaction to the Madam. Something inside me prayed that he would at least be decent enough to react no worse than Doyoung had when he first met the Madam.

My fears for Madam Ten increased when the mob boss just stared at the Madam's outreached hand.

How could Madam Ten be so brave? What is she thi-