1.

There was silence in the 'Kim Enterprises'. The only sound of the keyboards was there. Everyone was doing their respective work.

Nobody dare to roaming around.
As everybody knows the CEO doesn't like this kind of behaviour.
Do your respective work and then go to your home.

The Hallway of CEO's office was empty and silent.

The CEO was sitting in his office and was doing his work on laptop.
Face blank, no emotions, eyes were fixing on the laptop in front.
The shiny glass table and neet and cleaned office of CEO's. The big glass window and the big tree pots. Everything was so classy, THE whole Kim Enterprises and the CEO and the workers.
Everything was so classy and professional.

The CEO finished his work and close his laptop then get up from his chair and stood in front of big glass window. Both hands were in his plant's pocket and a blank face.

There was a knock on the office door. He looked behind a lil and then come in to the person opposite to the door.

"Mr. Kim? Here is your file you asked for."

His assistant jung Hoseok was standing there holding a file. While a smile was placed in his face.

The CEO fired many people who were on the position of his assistant, because of their irresponsible behaviour. They all get fired in just 2-3 weeks but when he hired HOSEOK he never even yelled at him.
Because HOSEOK was more responsible, determined to his work and never disappoint the CEO.

Surely he has a bright personality and kind nature. He knows that CEO doesn't like to talk more so he always do his work and leave. Sometimes he smiled at the CEO but he never got in return but its his duty so he never complained.
The CEO trust him and that's enough for him, he is working as a assistant for two years now.

The CEO nodded his head and the assistant got his hint and put the file on the table and was about to go when the CEO asked him..

"Mr. JUNG! Do I have any plan for today, like meeting or something?"

The CEO still has his blank face and was still facing the window.

"Ah, no Mr Kim. You have no plans for today and you are kinda free for 2 days and then there is a invitation of a graduation ceremony in SNU University for you to give speech to students."

He informed him as he bow and get out of the office when the CEO nodded his head as a confirmation.

The CEO put his fone in his pocket and took his file and laptop and made his way out of his office.

He come outside of Kim Enterprises and goes to private parking lot, he get in his car and begins to drive.
He stops in front of a restaurant and made his way to inside, he ordered his hot chocolate and sit on a particular table.  He looked outside while waiting for the his order.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A group of four boys was walking towards a restaurant. They finished their all classes and they were kinda hungry so they thought of having food first.

"I can't believe we are going to graduate."
One of them said and other were agree with him.

"Yes! We spent five years together."

"yeah. best friends forever."

"jungkook what are you Gonna do after graduating, I'm going to get a lover. My gay ass spent 21 years being single." jeabum, one of those four boys said as they all burst into fit of laughter.

Jungkook was laughing as he opened the restaurant's glass door.
He clapped his hand while laughing.

Yugeom, the third of them tapped his back and point a finger towards a empty table beside a man who was looking at them with intense gaze.
His eyes met with the said man instead of table. He held Yogeom's hand and made his way to the table behind the man.

Jaebum and Bambam going to the counter to order their meal.

Jungkook sit on the chair facing the man's head and back. Yogeom sit in front him, his back was facing the man's back.

Then their meat has arrived and they begin to eat.

.
.
.
.
.

The CEO was waiting for his order when he heard someone's laughing. He looked up to his fone at the door. Then he saw a boy mere 21 years old was laughing very hard while clapping his hands. His eyes were mood sized and his nose was crunch and his tooth were peeking out.

He was looking like a bunny at that time.

Then the other boys beside him pointed a finger towards him or his behind. He didn't bother to look behind as he was looking at the said boy. Finally his eyes met with the boys  and he was intensely staring at him.

The boys broke the  eye contact and held the other boy's hand and made his way towards the table behind him.
When the boys passes him he took a long breath as he wants to sniff his scent?

He get off of his chair and sit another chair as he was facing the boy.
He moved his head aside as he can't see him because the other boy was sitting in front of him.

Then again he looked at the boy keeping his chin on his hand.

He snapped his head when a waiter called him. He was with his hot chocolate. He took his hot chocolate and sipped.

He was continously staring at the boy as he watched how the boy was eating his burger, his mouth was full and his doe eyes were staring at his friends as they were chatting.

They boy was eating like a bunny. He couldn't help but smile first time in today.
He himself was surprised as he knows that he has always a blank face.

He was still staring at the boy while drinking his hot chocolate time to time,when suddenly the said boy again make eye contact with him. The boy frown and awkwardly smile at the man.

Taehyung love the way the boy smiled at him.

The boys finished their meal as yugeom made his way to pay bills.

The view for the CEO got cleared as he saw the boy properly.

Jungkook finished his burger and drink as he pull out a tissue and wipe his mouth and his fingers.

The CEO was watching his every move as the boy wipe his mouth his pretty pink lips, his fragile hands which is lil compare to the CEO's.

The boys got off from their seat and made their way to out of restaurant.
The last time the boy again looked at the man and turned his head when he
Noticed the man was already starting at him with a smile.

The CEO also got off from his seat and payed bill and left the restaurant.

He was driving his car focusing on the road but in his mind there is someone else.

Hey guys! So i update chapter 1 of my fav. Book.
Im so excited to write it.
I hope you guys like this chapter. Please show your love to this book also. It will mean a lot.

I'll update both book together.
So don't worry! 😁

And I also saw that view is more than vote. So my silent readers please vote my book too.

It would feel good 💜🙏..

Thank you so much everyone 💕