15.

When you make someone your weakness or you become weak for them, then it hurts sometimes. Make people you love, your strength not your weakness.
Taehyung did the same. He made jungkook his weakness and jungkook is also his strength.

But for now jungkook is his comfort zone. The one who can calm him down. Running from his company his only goal was to come back in jungkook's arms. He drive his car as fast as he can. Shoving his driver out of the car and drove himself to home.

In his way he couldn't help but thought about what  Mingyu said. How can he said that ? Who the hell he is to say that.
How can he call him, his?
A single tear fell from his eyes. It was not the sad one, no. It was out of rage. He was fuming while driving aimlessly but carefully because he doesn't want to hurt anybody and most importantly he has to go back to jungkook to has his comfort and be in peace for some time.

Reaching his mansion, he ran towards his precious one's room. Opening the door with force, he didn't even bother to knock as he know jungkook was alone in his room.

Jungkook was reading a book Jimin gave him this morning. He is getting better. He was sleeping when Jimin walked in his room. Giving him the book he fed him his lunch and left.
Yoongi went early to his office while Jimin has to go a little late.

He was relaxing and thought to read the book. Laying on the bed in sitting position, he was flipping the pages. He was in the half of the first story when the room's door spat opened and a exhausted Taehyung came in. He literally threw himself on his bed and hugged his body. The CEO was hugging his waist.

It was so sudden that jungkook sit there dumbfounded. He looked down at taehyung and then at the door. But he frown when he heard a sniff from the CEO.
He caressed his head slowly. Taehyung didn't know at that time what he is doing all he know was that he needs jungkook and jungkook only.

"what happened hyung?"

The younger aksed so slowly, running his fingers through his hair. The CEO didn't utter a word. He just hugged him more tight. What happened with him? Why he looks so exhausted and tired. And a sniff? Is he crying?
Jungkook wanted to ask but he can't, the CEO was not responding, he was not even moving just glued to his waist. Jungkook was worried, this is the first time the CEO was acting like this.

What could have happened?

Jungkook thought, he continued to massaging his head, running his fingers slowly yet smoothly in his hair. Trying to give him comfort, which the CEO was craving for.

"Are you okay hyung? What happened?"

The younger whispered, his book was long forgotten somewhere in his bed.
He tried to ask him again but taehyung shook his head only, silently telling him nothing but jungkook knows something was off definitely.
The almighty Kim Taehyung whom the whole mansion got scared whom jungkook himself got scared sometimes, was looking this tensed, this miserable. He just sighed and shook his head, leaving this for latter while trying to give him more comfort and make him relax.

But taehyung's mind was not relaxing. His body was of course get relaxed being just beside his precious one. His hands which were massaging his head made him relax instantly. His soft angelic voice definitely calmed him down but then again, his mind was not calming.
That Mingyu's words were echoing in his head like siren. He just can't forget or ignore the words.

Mingyu didn't just Say this, the CEO knows that he meant it. He meant every single word. Because he saw the rage and determination in his eyes. And that's why his words were effecting him this much.
And if this is like real or it will happen like this, then it's consequences will be worst than anybody can imagine.
Coz there is no way he will let jungkook go.