27.

He was still laying on the elder. Shredding the happy tears on the CEO's shoulder. Clutching the shirt's fabric in his fist.
The elder didn't stop him though, hearing the sniffs of the younger, which was cute for him. And plus he knows, that the younger is happy, overwhelmed so letting out the tears is common.

But still his heart ached, even a bit but it did. So he hold the younger head and looked at him, smiling so softly that anyone could melt at that moment.

"shh, it's enough now." the younger giggled at himself. Felling shy, so suddenly. The long fingers caressed his wet cheeks, wiping the tears and then placing a very gentle kiss on the button nose. The moment was soft, jungkook couldn't help but thought what is even happening with him, with his life?

The CEO's hands were on his waist, caressing the underneath skin of the silk shirt. He closed his eyes, their forehead were touching while lips were dying to engulf in each other.
And the CEO finally captured them, filling his desire. He held the younger's left hand in his own, kissing the back palm and then slide his lips on the fingers.
Jungkook has his eyes closed, feeling the tingling in stomach. The elder never fails to make him feel this sensation again and again, every time.

He opened his eyes when he felt something cold on his finger. He gasped, looking at the beautiful ring on his ring finger. The elder chuckled at his reaction, placing a kiss over the ring.

".. Hyung?" the elder looked up at him. Already knowing, what the younger wants to say.

"relax, its not a engagement ring _yet_ but the promise ring. The proof of the promise, I'm making to you. _" he stopped for a moment, taking the younger's reaction as he snaked his hand over the younger's jaw, holding his face with one hand while the other one is still on his waist. Holding him over his lap.

"_ that I'll love you forever, will cherish you and make your every wishes come true and never let you go ever! Even if you'll want to go, trust me, I'll never let you go no matter what!"

He rested their foreheads together while speaking every words with great sincerity. And the younger can feel it. The determination in his voice, made the younger's breath stop for a moment.

The CEO nuzzled their noses, breathing so warmly over the younger's face.
A tear rolled down jungkook's face as he closed his eyes, while his lips stretched in a soft smile. He hold the elder's face in his hands and laughed lightly.

"God, hyung! What are you doing to me." CEO smiled, satisfied. Jungkook words assured him that, his darling was so in love with him too. Just like he is!
And now, no body can break them apart, not even God himself!

The CEO was crazy, yeah, you can say that. He wants nothing but the younger to be his and his only. There is no way, he will let him go. He confessed him today, to be his boyfriend. One day, he will propose him to be his husband and then, Jeon Jungkook will be as 'Kim Jungkook' and people will think hundred time before approaching or making any move to his wife!

He has dreamed about it! The younger as his wife and himself as a perfect husband. He'll be the best husband of his wifey, his and only his wifey.
He knows that his love is crazy kind, but this is what he is! This is what Kim Teahyung's real personality is!

He pecked the younger's lips and then his forehead.

"now, shall we cut the cake?" the younger again gasped while looking around.

"we have cake too?" the CEO chuckled. Standing themselves up and went towards a table where the cake was. He cut the cake and feed the elder the first bite and the CEO fed him back.

"here, let's have dinner." jungkook opened his mouth in disbelief. The CEO was really something. He already arranged everything, and it was quite impressive of him.