29.

Laughing with your friends is a kind of therapy. For that time being, you forget everything happening in your life. This relationship has the best ability to make you feel happy in any way.

Jungkook forget that, he was being watched or stalked. He forget about the certain car following him. In between his three best friends, he was having the great time. Some bear with his favourite snacks, this is what he missed with his friends.

As they were having their time jungkook looked around, maybe a thought crossed his mind to check his behind.
And when he did, his sighed. The car was still parked there.

"guys, let's go to that restaurant. I'm hungry." he motioned to a near by restaurants by his finger. It was a bit far but still visible from the location they were.

They all nodded as they made their way towards it. Jungkook couldn't help but glanced back at the car. Which was not moving and he sighed before hurriedly walking.

"oh, this is the restaurant, we had burger that day right. Aww, its been a while. We were discussing about our farewell." jaebum laughed while recalling that day's memories.

Jungkook smiled, it was the place where he first time saw Taehyung. That man was really creepy that day. He shook his head, opening the door and selecting the same table to sit. He slide the curtains a little, he was sitting on the last seat beside the big glass wall.

But his heart left a beat when he saw the same car parking there. He looked around in attempt to see if anyone entered after them but he sees no one. All the customers were already sitting on their selected seats.

Now, jungkook was regretting coming out of his house. He should have rest in home. He glanced at his friends who were gone to order this meal.

"what happened?" yugeom asked. Jungkook doesn't know if he should tell this to him or just slide it away.
Its not he is going to be kidnap.

Though, he was a bit hungry but he didn't even touched his food. A frown was resting on his forehead.

"woah! It's really tasty man!" Bambam moaned in delicious taste. Mouth full with his food.

"why aren't you eating jungkook?" yugeom ask but jungkook was not in the mood to answer. He thought to go back home.

"let's go back home. I'm tired." they all looked at him but jungkook's face was showing distress. They got more concerned about their friend.

"jungkook you oka-"

"jungkookie?" the new but familiar voice cut in. They all looked their behind and Mingyu was standing there with a smile.

"oh hey Mingyu. What's up dude?" Jaebum waves his hand with a smile that seems fake to the later.

Mingyu totally ignored him and came behind jungkook's seat and puts his hands on his shoulder. Jungkook flinched, his face twich in annoyance.

"can I talk to you jungkookie? Alone?"
He looked at jungkook friends. Silently asking if they can leave them for the talk.

"I'm going home Mingyu. Please make it next time." he abruptly stood up and moved away from the touch that irritates him now.

"please jungkookie. It won't take much. I promise!" Mingyu's words made him sigh. If only he was like Taehyung. Saying bluntly whatever he wants to. And right now he just wants to go home and push the other away.

But fortunately or unfortunately, he was Jungkook!

" please make it quick. "he slowly trailed, sitting again on his chair.