25.

After wishing 'Happy birthday' to his baby brother, yoongi directly came to his room. Jimin and jin, both stopped in the living room. They both settled down on the couch and started talking with each other about tomorrow's party.

Jimin was so excited from yesterday, when he got to know that they are throwing a party. And being and talking with jin, its only increased his excitement even more.

He left them both on their gossip and decided to come to his room. When he entered, he went towards his cupboard.
He took out a not so big in size, album.
He remembers, his parents loves to capture every thing in their daily life. His mother loved to take pictures.

He remembers when his father brought this album, his mother was jumping with joy. They glued all the pictures in this album when his mother was pregnant with his baby brother. Yoongi was so happy that day, coz he and his father bitge were competiting his mother in tucking the pictures in the album.

When his mother was in her whole month to give birth the child, his father was taking her pictures and the time when his baby brother finally came in to this world and cried, his father was clicking the new born's pictures.

He smiled at the memory of that day when his mother blessed him with an angel, his baby brother, Jeon Jungkook.

He took a shaky breathe, when some bad memories crossed his mind. The memory he couldn't make out with his parents. And seeing the little angel in those pictures, he felt like, he is still living those moments. He got back in past, where him doesn't have to be careful, where he can be careless and free. Where he don't have any worry about his little brother.

"eomma, did I - did I keep my promise? What do you think, Eomma?" he mumbled softly. Teary eyes glued to the unspoken pictures. Though, the pictures were unspoken but they were shouting, loudly, they were saying something to him, can feel that.

"appa, your yooni is keeping his little angel happy. And you know, this - this was the first time in these years that I, his Hyungie didn't wish him b'day first. He found someone for him, Eomma, Appa. And I'm sure, he is happy with him." he took deep breaths, the faces of his parents coming in front of his eyes. He is seeing them, looking at him happily. They are happy with him too.

" Taehyung, Taehyung is his name. The person, he is being with. Taehyung is good, good for him. That boy is best for him appa. You were so worried about him right? Now see, he is okay and - and he has grown-up now, but he is still like our little kookie.
He misses you guys too. So, give him blessings and wish him to be always happy. I know, you both are watching us but don't worry, we are doing good. Jin hyung and jimin are also here with us.
We all are happy Eomma - Appa! We are finally Happy! "

"yooni?" yoongi wipes his tears immediately when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

Jimin came slowly towards him and sit down beside him before hugging him from side. He looked the album in elders hand and smiled softly. Rubbing the elder's forehand.

"are you missing them?" jimin voice always calms him. The soft voice, he use for the elder, yoongi fell in love again and again. He nodded his head with a small sad smile on his face.

"oh, jungkookie was always this cute, right?" he noticed the younger in the pictures. Chubby cheeks and round face. His doe eyes looking so soft and fragile. He looked like his Appa.
Yoongi laughs a little before telling jimin some of their childhood memories.

Jin came to jungkook's room and found the younger is already in deep sleep. He collected the few clothes, scattered all around the room and put them in the laundry bucket before going to bed with the younger. Circling his hand around the younger's waist and closed his eyes.