16.

Kim Seokjin was standing in the hall of kim mansion. Looking around with a calming smile on his face. It was early morning when he finally arrived Korea and now in kim mansion as yoongi told him this address.

He first admired the beauty of this huge mansion and the furnitures and everything is just perfect. The servants were focused on their respective works while a butler came to him and greeted him.

"hello sir, how can I help you?"

Jin looked at him with wide eyes, as he was shocked but he wasn't.

"you don't know me? Yoongi didn't tell you about me?"

The butler just shook his head and continued looking him like asking him to introduce himself.
Jin just rolled his eyes, thinking he would talk to yoongi later right now, let's introduce himself.

"Aeyhey! Your world wide Handsome is here!!"

He announced, yelling on top of his lungs. The butler hissed a little before covering his ears with his hand. All the servants who were minding their work before, were now looking at him in shock. They all looked at the stairs, fearing about the CEO. Who was still probably sleeping.

"Oh god, sir please be quiet! Mr Kim is sleeping!"

Jin looked at the butler who was trying to sush him. He just smiled at him and was about to say something when he got interrupted by none other than yoongi.

"jin hyung?"

Jin watches as yoongi was climbing down the stairs in hurry. He smiled while opening his arms for the younger.

"Aey hey, yoongi-ah! How are you my bro huh!"
Again jin's loud voice scared the servants and the butler who were mentally praying to god, to save them from their master's anger.

Jin and yoongi were hugging each other like their life depends on this hug. Jin patted his back before pulling away. Yoongi's gummy smile were on show as he nodded his head.

"I'm fine hyung. It's really nice to seeing you after so long."
Yoongi had few tears of happiness in his eyes.

"ah, don't worry yoongi-ah. I'm staying with you for some days."
Yoongi was about to say something when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Really hyung? Oh that's great!"
And its none other than Jimin. Who was grinning ear to ear. Finally he got someone to gossip with.

"hey jiminaa!" jin again yelled as the butler practically beg him to keep quit but jin is jin, he just ignored him and marched towards the grinning Jimin.

"how are you hyung, I'm so glad to see you all again."
They both hugged each other as jin replied him.
"I'm totally fit and fine Jimina, thank you my child. And I'm happy too, seeing you guys again after I don't know how long, hahaha!!"

Jimin laughed too at his silly hyung before holding the eldest one's hand and took him to his room.
"let's go and talk in my room hyung."

Meanwhile, yoongi apologies to the butler and the servants who had their eyes wide open, seeing the new members on this big mansion, who was always empty besides themselves, doing their work all day and wait for the CEO to come home from his company.

"can you please prepare something for my guest? He is coming from a long journey."
Yoongi asked politely and they nodded their heads with a small smile on their now relaxed faces which were shocked and scared before.

"hey, one minute!"

Jin and Jimin were going to his room when jin halted in his steps when a thought of certain someone crossed his mind.
Jimin looked at him with raising brows, waiting for the elder to speak ahead.