40.

I deleted that previous chapter 40 which many of you having difficulty to find so here it is.
Sorry.

Enjoy..

Taehyung and Yoongi remained on their spot. After jimin left behind the crying boy, leaving them alone, in a awkward silence.
But Taehyung was not feeling awkward, he was actually hissing in anger.

Slowly turning towards the elder, his dark gaze settled over his face. Which was already facing him.
Coming closer enough to whisper on his face, he raised a finger.

"thus is why I told your stupid lover to keep this matter from you." causing tye male to frown at him, he let out.
Yoongi despise any any kind of disrespect towards himself and Taehyung was not also disrespecting him but calling his boyfriend and his own best friend stupid.

His gaze was matching with the CEO. They both had same look on their faces.

"but, you know one thing Mr _" he paused. Brushing off an imaginary dust from other's shoulder, before grabbing it firmly. Yoongi's frown deepens as he tried to move it.
Taehyung's expressions changed in a mindless blink and emerged in a smirking one, which yoongi wasn't understanding at least for now.

"_Min Yoongi" yoongi's breath stuck in his throat. Eyes widened as he stared at the young man in disbelief. His hand which was trying to remove the hand from his shoulder stopped there.
Shock was visible on his face along with a fear which was hard to see.

Taehyung's smirking face was hovering over his, his eagle eyes didn't failed to notice the growing fear on it.

Yoongi felt, he just had a nightmare in day light. With a mocking tiny smile, which was more like a warning, he started again.

"if your little brother decided to leave me for you or because of you, I won't hesitate to forget that you are his brother." the grip losses from his shoulder and with a open warning to the elder, he dashed out of the room.

Yoongi was silent all the time. His heart was coming to his mouth. The tears, that he barely let them out now flowing without him knowing about them.

A secret, a secret which, perhaps he has forgotten long ago, now coming out of someone else's mouth.
Which terrified him.

How did he even get to know?

The question was kept on running inside his head. Everything seems foggy and blury. Just the faces and voices were flashing in his mind.
The old memories, the heart touching memories and laughters.
They all made him get on his knees. He trembled badly with a thought in his mind. Feeling the suffocation coming back which he despise from his gut.

No he doesn't want to remember those. He can't. He has forgotten those memories which clenchs his heart, not now, again.

"e-eomma! A-appa! Hah!"

He wiped his tears, punching on his own chest harshly, to get the breath even.

"calm down! Calm down!" he mumbled to himself. Tapping his head repeatedly.

"h-jungkook shouldn't know this." he wiped his mouth with his hand, getting rid of those unwanted tears and stood up shakily.

"he won't do this, he can't! At least not this."

Meanwhile, jungkook ran to the garden and sat on his knees.
Taehyung and Yoongi's bickering repeating in his mind.
How they always end up fighting with each other. They are not kids but why always act like ones?
Why it is so obvious in their behavior that they disrelish each other without any hesitation?