14.

The next day, it was 7:30 in the morning. The CEO was getting ready for the meeting today. The meeting will start at 9am.
Usually, when he had meetings, he wake up on the exact time, like if he has meeting at 11am then he will wake up at 10am or more late.

But today, he woke up at 6 in the morning and the first thing he did was go to his precious one's room.
Entering in his room, he lay down besides him and hugged him.
Caressing his side, he kissed his cheek.
He spent some time there, laying beside him before coming back to his own room.

A smile appeared in his face when he remembered yesterday night. He was so close to touch his tempting lips.
Tieing his tie he couldn't help but thought again the time when he thought to make his love to do his tie for him.

With a smirk plastering his face he left his room.
Putting his one hand in his pant pocket and tie in the second one.
When he entered in his room again, he noticed the younger was still asleep. Going to his side, he smiled at him and watching the tie in his hand.

"today, you will do my tie love! As i thought, now it's the starting.!"

He whispered slowly, not wanting to wake his precious one yet. He still has time for meeting. Though, he was still confused about the sudden meeting while he cancelled his schedule for one week.
But he ignored it for now. Leaning down he kissed his forehead. Slightly thumbing his already a little bit faded wound.

Sliding his hand to his arms and forearms he saw that the scratches fully gone. Smilingly, he kissed his hand, his fingers, being happy from inside that he has him by his side.

"kook, Wake up! Hey!"

He called him softly, patting his cheek lightly. He was trying to wake him up with ease not wanting to scare him this early in the morning.
The space between jungkook's brows creased, moving his head to left right he finally opens his eyes. Though he closed them again, the sleep was still in his eyes.

The room was dark as the CEO didn't switch on the lights. He was so busy to admire his love and thinking about his wishes that he forgot everything else.

"mr kim? What are you doing here this late ?"

A breathy laugh left Taehyung's mouth. This baby is endeed so cute!
The younger watches him with contusion as why he was laughing.
For jungkook, Taehyung was looking funny as he was thinking that it was still night and the CEO is wearing suit in nigh. Is he going somewhere in night?

"Are you going somewhere hyung?"

He asked confusingly. Voice so soft like a baby's. Which made him more cute. The CEO held his cheek in his big hand and said softly.

"yes! I have a meeting today. And it's almost 8 in the morning kook not night."

Ohh..

Jungkook heart again started beating fast. A heat spread on his face and neck. But between these feelings therr was something went off in him. Like he doesn't know what, but there is something. After hearing the CEO is going, he didn't like tge idea. A little pout on his face, though the CEO saw his pouty face but didn't say anything but felt happy.
Knowing, his precious one will miss him just lije he will but it fir some hours then hd will be there with him again.

"well, i came here to ask for a help from you. Will you help me?"

Taehyung said, watching him carefully. Jungkook looked up and immediately nodded his head. Thinking the CEO already helped him so much so why not?

The CEO smirk, showing him the tie and pointing towards his neck.

"would you help me to do this? I always do this by myself but today I'm feeling a bit pain in my wrist. So _"