8.

The whole room was silence. There was only sound of closing bag and putting things here and there.

The CEO finished his last meeting of this trip in Japan and now it's time to go back to Korea.
He would leave for Korea in 40 minutes.

You see, he was hella excited to go back to Korea and it was first time.
He always enjoyed his trips for meetings as he didn't want to be in Korea. He even didn't like to go back his house, spend his day and nights in his office which is more like a room.

Yet here he was, being happy to go back to Korea as sson as possible. The reason?

Probably Jeon Jungkook!

He settled everything, now he has to go back and meet him. He finished his packing and get out of the hotel room.
Sitting in his private plane he was still thinking about jungkook and the future he will spend with him.
The past which was nothing but painful and dark and then here, his present, which is still somewhat painful and confusing and somewhat beautiful and relaxing.

He still doesn't know what will be the consequences of what he is doing and what he is letting happen. He only know one thing and that is He wants Jeon Jungkook to be his and only his and for that he can do anything.

By the time being he finally land. There were minimum twenty people waiting for the CEO. They were in black attire with black cars. He hoped in his black Mercedes and his driver made their way to 'Kim Enterprises'.

Meanwhile, the person in bed stir a little when he heard knock on his door but he didn't woke up. He groaned a bit when he again heard the knocks.

"jungkook-ah! You up?"

He hummed a little but didn't bother to open his eyes. He again heard the knock but this time he tsked and get up from his bed and went to open the door.

The door open with a still half sleepy jungkook who has pout on his pretty lips and knitted brows and his one eye closed and one half open looking damn adorable as he already is.

Yoongi couldn't help but awwed at his little brother and patted his fluffy cheeks to woke him fully up.

"wake up bub! Did you forget that someone is coming today? Now if you wake up then go and freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast okay?"

He moved him aside and come in to his room. Jungkook went to the wash room as yoongi made his bed and come downstairs before calling him out for breakfast one last time.

He put the plates and breakfast on the dining table and sit down on one of a chair. Waiting for his brother and Thinking about his life. There were so many ups and downs in his life. When his parents passed away he had to take care of himself and his little brother. He never let affected his parent's lack to his brother.

He worked hard and got a suitable job. The job, he loves his job because of this job he went USA and met with his love. An angel in his eyes Park jimin. Jimin works there but now he resigned from his job in USA as he got a job offer in Korea. And now he is coming back for forever.

He is coming back to Korea and coming back in his love's arms.
He thinks about the time when he had to come back Korea leaving jimin there and how jimin was crying and telling him to not go back as he was also couldn't come with him.
But they parted their ways but still were in touch and now their love got more powerful.

He was thinking, how patiently he waited for him and now today, how impatiently he is waiting for him.

He smiled at his thoughts and took out his fone and called his love aka jimin.