3.

The night fly so fast and it was morning, finally the graduation day.

Three boys were sitting on their usual place in the university, talking with each other.
One of them was missing.

"uff! I still can't believe man, it's like yesterday when we met with each other and became friends -"

"Best friends dumbo" Bambam said cutting yugeom and flicking his head.

"yeah! I'll miss you guys, our precious moments in this university and our hangouts, everything."

Jungkook says joining the conversation.

"we will be in touch okay and will work together after that, so that we won't miss each other and yea, we'll hang out together ne?"

They all agreed with Bambam as they nodded their head with smile on their faces.

"By the way, where is our talking machine I mean where is Jaebum?"

Jungkook asked as he looked around in search of his friend. They all laughed as they were also started looking for their talking machine..
mean friend.

Their search came to an end as they saw their friend was running towards them.

" Guys! Guys! Guys!! Hey!"

They looked at their friend raised eyebrows as they were asking him to continue.

"Did you guys hear the news?"
He asked while panting as he sit on the chair. Bambam gave him a water bottle and patted his back.

"we didn't hear that why we were waiting for you?"

Jungkook says more like asking to his friend that, was he really waiting for him?
His friends laughed at his silly friend and motion to his friend to continue.

"Guys i heard our English teacher was talking with other teacher that today in our graduation ceremony A CEO is coming as a guest."

Jaebum said as he started drinking the water his frnd gave him,and looked at his friends who were looking at each other in confusion.

" A CEO? But why? Do our principal wants us to be a CEO too?"

Jungkook asked again while laughing lightly and his friends too join him and Jaebum again started taking.

"I don't know but the teacher said that he is one of the richest and biggest CEO in South Korea. Can you believe it? And he is very young too obviously older than us but he us also very handsome. I don't know i didn't see him but as the teacher was saying or more like fanning over the CEO."

Jaebum says with sparkles in his big wide eyes as he was also dreaming about the CEO.
As his friends know his gay ass waa coming for hot sits like that.
So he go again, daydreaming about the CEO.
They shook their head with little smile on their faces at his friend's excitement.

They continued taking when their teacher called them for some preparation help.

The CEO was sitting in his office chair doing something in his laptop with blank face, chapped lips.
The whole office was silent and the only sound was of his laptop's keyboard.

He snapped his head from his laptop when his fone rang.
He picked up the fone and again looked at his laptop's screen.

"Hello?"

His deep voice echoed in his silent office.

"Taehyung?"

The CEO freeze on his spot eyes slightly wide and mouth went dry. The voice from other side was very familiar fir him.
After How many years he was hearing thus voice again. He gulped before answering again.