30.

.. I tried so hard, hope it's good. Enjoy!

The car door slammed hardly, causing the younger to jumped on his seat. He watched as the CEO came towards his side and opened the door.
His nostrils were literally flaring. Jungkook just stared him, maybe his eyes were doing their work but his mind was collecting all types of assumptions of what would happen next.

Jungkook was seeming calm, which was normal for the CEO coz he was thinking that the younger is always easy & calm with him.
Maybe he is fully aware that he can never possibly hurt him. Which was true but there is always a limit of everything!

He hold the soft hand with his big one and dragged him out of the car and entered through the main door. Jungkook didn't questioned though and what was there to even question?
He will always let the elder do whatever he please with him.

He was trailing behind him like a puppy, not caring about the servants looking at them like they were some strangers.

He directly dragged him to his room, sitting him on the bed or more like throwing him but not harshly, just casually. The younger bounced on the mattress and looked down in embarrassment. Taehyung would smile at the cuteness if there wasn't the anger in his eyes. He didn't utter a word just left the room and closed the door behind him.

Jungkook just sat there dumbstruck. He looked at the door, expecting the elder to enter in any second but there was nothing but the silence. His lips curved in a pout and brows streching in a frown. Slowly, he stood up and went towards the door.

Tried to open it but his frown deepened when he found it locked. He tapped on the wood but there was nothing. He called the elder and fumbled with the lock but nothing was working. He felt his eyes glossy. Blinking rapidly, he turned around and looks for his phone which was surprisingly was not with him.

He cursed. Lookin around the room, he found a picture of his boyfriend hanging on the wall. The black and white picture of the man was so amazing. He was looking hot in the pic. Jungkook would kissed it if he wasn't angry on that moment.

"you locked me here! I won't talk to you. And if you will scold me again, I-I will _I'll punch on your tummy." his pout deepens even more and he looked away from the picture. Sitting again on the bed, he was tired from all the chaos and in no time, he fell asleep.

"what the he'll were you doing?!" his chest was having up and down coz of the heavy breathing. He clutches the phone in his hand while his other hand slammed the glass filled with bear on the glass table in his office room.

Taehyung came to his office which was in his mansion, downstair. Closing the door after him, he immediately called Mark who was hesitant to pick up the call but he couldn't ignore it too, se here they were, talking or more like the CEO shouting at him for his careless duty.

Mark on the other hand didn't say anything. What was there, he should explain. He already has informed the CEO about the situation so now it was his boss's duty to handle the situation further. But only if he can say this to his boss.

"I had fucking rip your head Mark, if something would have happened! What are you stalking him for, huh? You couldn't even save him for once. It has to be always ME! Did you forget what's your actual work?!?"

The good thing was that, there wasn't any servant allow to the office area. He barely let anyone enter his home office. Let say it was his secret place, the most safest in whole mansion. And somebody needs him, then called him through the land line number but never come in his office.

"repeat it again and you'll forget this fucking world, Mark!"

He was almost barking on the phone. Shaking the he'll of out of the other. He cut the call after letting his anger out on Mark. He sat on the couch, holding the glass filled with alcohol and thinking hard. In one swift, he gulped the whole amount and stood up abruptly when he realizes that he locked his precious one in his room.