38.

This chapter has a little bit violence in starting. You can skip this part, if you're so sensitive with these kind of topics. Not much, very little violence.

When jungkook saw the man, holding the hand, which was about to hit him, he felt a warmth of relief, a warmth of sefty ran down his whole body. His heart and mind found some kind of serenity.

The most priceless feeling, the peace.
He watched his man, beating those basterds to their death. How he threw his coat away and rolled his sleeves up.

The way his fist were colliding with their cheeks and stomach, he felt an anger Raised inside him. He want those punches to be more hard. As hard as a rock, so that they can split blood out of their mouth. From the mouth they barked that words.

Taehyung punched the man, causing him to spewed the blood out of his mouth. His drunken state got some sense, when another punch land his stomach.
The other man tried to ran away but the CEO was fast enough to catch him and throws him on the floor.
He held the man by his hair, pushing his head hard on the concrete floor. His forehead immediately let out blood.

He went to another man who was crawling away slowly, holding him by his collar and punching nonstop on his face. The hand, he aimed to hit the boy, he crushed it with between his pointed shoes and tge Co concrete floor.
Causing the skin to peel off and blood oozing. Tge man screams, thrashing on the floor, praying for him to leave.
But the CEO was just pushing his shoes more in to the floor.

Jungkook felt the relief, he felt before got replaced by fear. He felt horrible by watching the scene. Backing away a little, but he halt in his position when the whimpering man spoke some words, the words which has written his death for him.

"y-you a-are th-the CEO o-of th-this s-slut!" and he laughed. Taehyung watched him with his dark venomous eyes. Jaw slacking with every words.

"h-how d-does it fe-lt to f-fuck him?" with his sentence finished, an another punch land on the side of his head. The man immediately fell back, totally unconscious.

With his heavy breathing, he started searching for something, anything, with whom he can kill that man.

He didn't bring his gun with him.

He find an iron rod standing beside a pole. An electric pole.

He marched towards it and grabbed it.
Coming towards both of the whimpering mans, who's whimpers made the scared boy, trembling in his position.

He never saw this coming. He can't imagine this happening. But reality was in front of his eyes.

Kim Taehyung is ruthless. His boyfriend, his man is a monster.

The man who was beating those mans isn't the same man, he is inside their bedroom. So caring and loving. He isn't the same man, he was with him. The man, he adores. The man, he loves.

He came out of his thoughts when he heard a scream. A hight pitched scream, which gave him goosebumps.
His ears were ringing, eyes getting blurry again. Legs giving up even more.

He sat. Finally letting his body collided with concrete floor and watch the scene with his wide and lost eyes.

Taehyung was hitting their legs again and again. The road was painted with red. And so was CEO's hand and shirt.
Maybe some splatter of blood.

The CEO stopped. His eyes have no emotion in them. He stared blankly at the boy sitting there, lost.

He came to him with big steps and held the boy with his arms and harshly made him stand.