20.

Jungkook took few steps back when he got free from mingyu's hands. He was feeling suffocated, when Mingyu's hand touched his cheeks.

He saw a man coming toward them, he seems.. different by his looks. In all black. Mingyu looked at him and raised a brow at the man. Silently asking him that who is He to interfere?
He watched as the man came and slip a hand on Mingyu's shoulder which definitely irked Mingyu's ego.

But to say Jungkook felt relief to be.. saved?, would be an understanding. He was first time afraid to Mingyu as he never came this much close to him. Always reminded in a decent manner and distance.

"and who are you to tell me that?" Mingyu spat. He is not in them who just let go everything and listen their unnecessary bullshit. It's not okay to him, he just knows, how to dominant others.

Jungkook can already sense whats gonna happen but he can't do anything. He looked at Jonghyng, who was also starring at the man. Seems like he isn't gonna stop his best friend but argue back with the man.

"oh, you see, we are in public. So it isn't your personal matter, is it? And I'm no one to you but a stranger. But if you are forcing yourself on him-"

"I'm not forcing myself on him, so just shut the fuck up!" the man got cut off before he could complete his sentence. Obviously Mingyu didn't like this. The way he emphasis the word 'forcing' can tell anyone that he can't do this thing. How can someone think that he will force himself on jungkook?

.. Jungkook?!?

Jungkook looked around in panic. He doesn't want to create any scene. It's always a so awkward situation. Arguing in public and creating a scene. but seems like they are gaining people's attention on them.

And where is his Jin hyung? When he needs him, he is not there? Can't he hear them, is he already out of store or what?

The man looked passed Mingyu, to another boy who was witnessing everything. Jonghyng narrowed his eyes at the man causing him to shook his head.

"look, I don't wanna argue with you but you should know that he is uncomfortable. I literally saw the he was trying to remove your fil- I mean your hands from his face. At least respect his privacy. Will you?" don't know why, but somehow the man's words were seeming real to Mingyu. And this was making him more angry.

Did he really made him feel uncomfortable?
But he was indeed an egoistic who will never admit his wrong doing. The man was forcibly and unnecessarily entering between them that was increasing his temper. Mingyu was loosing his shit. And the fact that, the man was unbothered by it. Like he doesn't give a fuck about his anger.

"I said, shut the fuck up!! What do you think of yourself huh? Don't provoke me you basterd!" holding him by his collar, Mingyu whisper yelled. The situation was heated and Jungkook's mind was telling him to ran away from the place coz he was the center of this situation but he can't be a cowered now. So he did, what he thought at that moment to do. So the situation can be better at least.

"Mingyu please! Don't _don't creat any scene here, please. Let him go and you-you should go away too." his eyes were not looking at Mingyu but at the whole store. Like, he was checking if people are still watching them or not. But to his relief, everyone was focused on Thier own works. But with Mingyu, after hearing Jungkook's voice, his doings stopped for a whole moment. His heart filled with a deep happiness. He immediately let go of the collar and focus on jungkook's pleading. How can he not?

One last glare to the man and a sweet glance filled with so much adoration to the younger, who has pursed his lip in anticipation.

Jonghyung's look to the man was different. He was busy to deeply observe the person when Mingyu nudged him, making him break out of his stare.
Without any word spoken they both left. A relief passed through the younger's body and he immediately bowed down to the man who was still staring at the gate of the store.