5.

The hall was filled with murmuring, some were talking, some people were silently waiting for ceremony to start, while some people were laughing with their friends and parents and class mates.

Jungkook and his friends were also taking with his hyung. Yoongi was smiling at his brother's silly talk about his friends and so on.

Suddenly one of a teacher called some students to help. Jungkook, Bambam and yugeom stood up to help him leaving Yoongi and jaebum and their family members.

Everyone is wearing their black gowns and running here and there,enjoying their last few moments with their friends and teachers in uni.
They are sharing the same feelings, enthusiasm, nervousness and awful but still very happy.

Just few minutes and they would be officially graduate with degrees.
Their students years was coming to end yet a new journey of adulthood was approaching nearer and nearer as the time passed.

Even the groups of some students who always stayed together, was scattered around talking to their teachers, thanking them for all initiatives they took to teach the students in the best way the could.

The CEO came out of washroom after calming himself down. He threw a glance, where the said boy was sitting but frown when he saw onlu one of his friend and the person, who kissed his baby's forehead was sitting there.

When he saw that person, he thought that person to be his baby's another friend or brother or cousin, nothing more. He can't bare anyone to be in relationship with his baby.

Did he just say his baby?

Probably!

He then looked around to fine him and there.. He was on stage helping someone.

After some moments, all the students seated on their chair with their family or friends. The students were properly dressed in their robes and caps.
The pro VC gave a congratulatory speech and wished them a successful and happy bright future.

He then called the guest aka THE CEO to give student's a motivation speech and advices for their beautiful future ahead.
The CEO stood up and went to the stage along with his assistant and bodyguards,and started giving speech which his assistant prepared for him.

During the speech, all the time his eyes were on a certain someone. He was watching his every moves, when the said boy talk to someone or just smile,he too was feeling happy seeing him smile and the thought of being with him or having him in his arms, just fasten his heart beat.

Jungkook was watching and listening the guest aka the CEO. He has deep voice, ofcourse he met him before but hear his voice the first time. He felt his heart skipped a beat when he heard his voice.
It's so deep yet so calming, it just he wants to hear this voice more.

He watches as the CEO finished his speech, he was also looking at him and it makes him.. Blush?
This person always looks so intensely at him, when the first time he saw him, at that he was also looking intensely at him and today too,and his stare made him weak. He felt some types of.. Butterflies?

Anyway...

Everybody clapped for the CEO as he nodded a lil and was about to go when the teacher called him and asked him to give some students to their certificate as they were always good in studies, so as a special treatment as their last day they thought to handle them their certificates by the chief guest.

The group of four boys looked at each other in awe as they know that their teachers themselves told them that they are good in studies and the principal himself praises them.

Jeabum get the more happy, but jungkook somewhat looks tensed ht nonetheless smile at that.

The teacher called out some good students [ lol ] to come up to the stage to take their certificates.

"Mr. Kim yugeom, please come to the stage and have your certificate."

Tge teacher called and yugeom went to the stage. One by one the three made their way and took their certificate. Now its time for jungkook to go to stage and have his certificate.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, please come to the stage and have you certificate."

Jungkook nodded smile nervously and  made his way to stage.
The CEO smirked a little and eyed the younger head to toe.

He was Infact waiting for this moment, now he is close to him. He can feel his fragrance in air.
The boy is looking so beautiful in his black robe.

Jungkook bowed down in front of him politely and smile a little.

The CEO extended his hand towards jungkook and a smirk was playing on his lips, jungkook got shocked that the CEO is extending his hands first for shaking.

Like seriously?

The younger hesitate first but he saw that everyone is looking at them so he smile a little and shakes hands with the CEO.

When their hand touched a chill ran down to younger's spine. His hand began to shake a little but the CEO hold his hand tightly.
For the CEO, the boy's hand was so soft and tiny compared to his. He is already loving his hands and the boy.

Jungkook pulled his hand and looked down when his eyes met with the CEO. The CEO handed him his certificate and they pause for a picture, the younger again bowed again got off from the stage and went straight to his brother and hugged him tightly, his heart was beating faster. He close his eyes and took long breath.

The four boys hugged each other happily.

The CEO watched as the boy went straight to that person and hugged him again. He gritted his teeth and got off from stage and went to his seat.
His assistant called him slowly and told him that its time to go back.

"Mr. Kim we should leave now, I think. I'm just going to inform the principal."

The CEO didn't react as he was busy to stare at someone with burning eyes.

All the graduates exist the ceremony to be greeted by family and friends.

"I'm so proud of you kookie -ah"

Yoongi said and hugged his brother again. They were outside the university. They remove their grade caps and throw them in air, while laughing loudly.

Yoongi took their pictures. Jungkook was laughing as his eyes caught someone, his smile faded a lil as he looked away.

The CEO came out of ceremony Hall and looked around, he heard loud laughter and looked there.

He watched the boy was enjoying with his friends.

Jeon Jungkook hmm?

He thought, finally he get to know his name. Now it won't be impossible to know about him. He will know everything about him, every single thing, his liking, disliking, his favourite things, favourite colour so many things. He smiled at his thoughts and sighed.

He is falling in love, very hard.

Hey lovelies ❤️
👋

How are you guys?
Sorryy for late update. I was busy, my sister is Gonna engage soon.

So I have lots of work, preparation n all.

Did you guys read TAEKOOK oneshot? I wrote it with smut 😝 and I want you guys to let me know if it was good or not.
Because in farther chapters of these stories, there will be so..

Please read it and if you like, please vote it.

Thank you💜