46.

Sorry for late update.

                                          Enjoy❤️

A deep groan echoed in the empty room. Rustling of sheets as Taehyung stretched his body in slow motion.
Head feeling heavy while his body was sore. Sleeping on his tummy, face hidden in the pillow. He opens his eyes slowly just to close them again.

Slumping on his pillow again , he sighed loudly.
He has to go back to Korea today. He must get ready.
Rubbing his face with his palms , he looked around.
Grabbing his phone from beside his pillow and checked. A sigh of comfort leaving from his mouth as his eyes witnessing a heartfelt text from his bunny boy. Wishing him a 'happy morning' and purposely reminding him of the surprise, he is gonna give him and of course, how he is waiting for him to be back home.

He got up slowly, wincing, as his head was aching slightly. Ordered some breakfast in his room while he went to get freshen up. It must be snowing in Korea so he kept his over coat for later and packed everything and keeping his attire totally black.

The yesterday's incident was hammering inside his head. Making him loose his interest in everything. He was just poking his honey butter pancake which was now totally abused by his loosely held fork. Taking small bites now and then while eyes were glued to his phone. What's it exactly? That is troubling him this much?
He should be happy that he is going back. To his jungkook. Then why, there is this indescribable feeling in his heart when he thinks about Jungkook? He wants to punch his heart so that this feeling can go away.

After that 'Good morning' text, jungkook didn't even ask if he is awake or ate anything, when will he leave?, nothing.

His pushes his plate away and grabs his coffee. Pancake and coffee hits different. This time, it's not his usual black one. He gulps big sips as it already got cold.

His phone rings and he immediately took it in his hand. It was Namjoon.

"Taehyung, you're awake?" Namjoon asks. Taehyung just humms, drinking it all and slamming the cup harshly on table. Not caring about the cup if it will break or not.

"okay. You ate something? If not then come down we will have breakfast together." Taehyung pinches his nose, eyes closed as he sighed deeply.

"I'm almost done with my breakfast, Namjoon. U get done too, fast." and he hung the call. Pushing his hair back, teeth abusing his lover lip, making them bloody red.

"I won't spare you, once I'm back!" he Whispers darkly. Hand clutching the poor device.

Once getting done with his breakfast he rechecked the room and after making sure of everything packed inside his bag, he left the room. Namjoon was done by now and was waiting for him outside.

Taehyung sat on a car along with Namjoon and direct went to the airport.
The flight takes almost fourteen hours to land in Korea. It was 9:30 around and flight will take off at 10. They reached the airport and after all the formalities and checking they were finally inside the aircraft.

"jin hyung! Not there!" a large bucket of white lily flower fell on the floor. Jin stood there with his hand on his heart.
"what the hell baby??! You scared me!" jungkook just ignore his hyung and ran towards the felled bucket.

"oh god!" he started collecting the poor flowers and putting them back into the bucket.

"I told you to put them on the table where the cake will be." jin bend down to help jungkook and kept the bucket on the table. "I'm sorry" jin mumbles slowly. "it's okay, hyung." jungkook smiles at the elder. They were alredy doing so much for him, he can't just blame them for a very lil thing.