45.

The early morning of the late December , brings nothing but the heavy snow fall.
The whole month spend with a lot of cold and heavy rain of snow.

The railing of his balcony was clearly showing how was the last night. Covered in a thick layer of white snow. Some was on the floor too. His toes curled inside in the socks. Hands hidden inside the pocket, feeling enough warmth to work properly.

The right hand was feeling numb in cold . He felt hard to slide his Fingers over the screen. Body shivering every now and then but still he was not willing to go inside the room and sleep a lil more in his man's warm embrace.

"Shit!" A soft curse left his mouth as he blowed on his finger. Curling his long Fingers in a fist. Hiding the numb hand inside his pocket as he looked ahead.
It was beautiful. Though he couldn't see anything but those snowy morning always reminds him how he and yoongi always used to stay in bed , being lazy and cuddling together.

He smiles. Putting the MacBook away as he hugs himself more tightly. Blanket hugging closely covering him fully as lull himself back and forth.
Smiling to himself was jungkook favorite thing , just like his habit of overthink he has this habit too.

He flinches when a pair of arms wrapped around his body stopping him from moving. Warm breath touching his nape as his back felt warmth.

"Why you sitting here ?" Jungkook closed his eyes . Feeling how the hands were getting tight over his tummy. The nape hair raising in response. How easily his body response of the touch.

"I woke up early so I thought to sit here." Taehyung humms, kissing the nape. Jungkook's hair were cold as Taehyung nuzzles on his nape hair. Jungkook smiles .now hand leaving the warmth of the pocket as they hold on the hands over his tummy. Taehyung nibble on his ear. Leaving soft kisses there.

Jungkook shivers as he titles his head on his right. "Want to get sick? So that I can pamper you and take care of a sick baby?"  This time , his hot breath causing the boy's body hair to raise in sensation. Jungkook let out a breath and shook his head.

"It's nice here, see. " He looks ahead of them and Taehyung follows his gaze.
Again he just humms over his ear before his lips captures the cool earlobe.
He sucks on it. Lips sliding down and sucking behind his ear. Jungkook shuts his eyes close, biting on his lips slowly.

He sniffs. Hugging the boy more tight.

"I'm gonna miss you, darling." He whispers. Licking the skin before his teeth doing their work on the skin.
Jungkook hisses. Giving more space to the elder to Suck on his neck and leave marks which will help him feel his presence with him when the elder will be away.

"You will be back in no time , Taehyungie." He whispers back. Letting their talk be private as if someone gonna hear them. But it was peaceful. Whispering to each other, feeling them over you , their love in their actions . It was romantic.

"Please come with me." Taehyung pleaded , making the younger coo at him. "Aww! Who's the baby here?" He teased as he saw the elder was pouting.

A very slight pout .

Taehyung nuzzles more into his neck. Sucking more as he felt hard to pull away.  "I really want you to come with me." Jungkook holds his nape hair , clutching hard as Taehyung scratches his teeth on his skin.

"We will have so much fun there I promise." Jungkook felt his heart skipped a beat hearing the elder so desperate. He really want to full fill his wish but he has something else in his mind.
"Next time I'll come with you wherever you will go, hyung. I promise." His hand Rubbing the nape softly. Body melting in the embrace.