19.

The next day, jungkook opened his slowly. Adjusting the sunlight, coming from the slight open window. The baby blue colour curtains were flattering every time when the wind hit them. The day was not so bright, the sun was half hidden in clouds. The cool wind, coming from the slightly open window was making the room a little cold.

It was August and almost half of the month has passed. After one week, the younger was waking in his own room. He missed his room, everything was on their same place. The sunlight was feeling good on his skin. The warmth with the slight cold air, it was beautiful sensation.

But with this sensation, a thought came to his mind. He sat up from the lying position and looked outside the window. The trees were full on view while the sunlight was oozing on them and the leaves were swinging.
Slowly, his hand reached to his neck and the soft fingers touched the skin delicately.

The beautiful smile decorating his face, eyes were roaming around the room and then outside the window.
The desire of seeing someone and having his touch on his skin, suddenly arose in his mind and body. The sudden want confused him, he got afraid of it.

Is he becoming addicted to this?

Removing the duvet from his body, he marched towards the washroom. The space beside him on the bed was empty, means his jin hyung already woke up and went downstairs.
First thing he did, after entering the washroom was checking himself in the mirror. The red blotches were gone, not fully but they were not visible anymore but he can barely see that, they fade away already and it made him sad.

Feeling himself alone, he pouted. When he got to know about them, suddenly he started feeling like he was with the CEO. And seeing them gone, he is feeling alone like, there is nobody with him.

How foolish it is..

Sighing, he just shook his head and started doing his morning activities, still pouting sadly. The blotches were nothing but the sign of the CEO being with him.

After spending 20 minutes in the shower, he came out of the washroom. Standing in front of mirror he dried his hair. A small smile was presenting on his face, while he applied his baby cream on his neck.
His room was pretty quiet, and so was he. He was just silently staring at himself. Suddenly He was feeling a new energy today, feeling himself special. And flashing his toothy smile he went to get his phone.

When he unlocked the phone, he gasped. The dozen of massages from his friends and chat groups, his phone continued to vibrate while he just waited to end this incoming massage session.
And then, the five missed calls from an unknown number. He frowned at that.
Whose number could this be? Who could call him with an unknown number while, everyone he know, their numbers are already saved in his contact. It could be a spam though but, he hopes..

Could it be..

He called back the number with a doubt. Waiting patiently for it to get picked up. He was bitting his lips in anticipation. Until it finally got picked up.

"hello?"
His voice was normal, like he talks with others but the slow breathing he heard from the other side, it did make him feel like he knows it. The rhythm!

"hello?" he repeated again. It seems like, whoever picked the call didn't listen him in first.

"finally you got the time to switch on your phone and giving me a call back!"

Jungkook doesn't want to believe that but he did. He believed that he heard the voice he wanted to hear from last night. So he was right.
Korea's richest CEO is calling him with his personal number. He knows that it could be possible. He got the possibility of everything after that kiss with the CEO.