47.

Sorry for the late update🤥

Enjoy...💕

The morning came with again, a heavy fall of snow white, creating a white shield behind the glass window.
Both were still in deep slumber, body glued to each other as they were providing the needed warmth to each other. Jungkook was sleeping like a koala. Hands and legs were on Taehyung who was holding him securely.

And alarm goes on and Taehyung wakes up immediately. Shutting the alarm clock quickly, he looks at the younger.
He doesn't want to disturb his sleep. The boy must be so tired , doing all the preparation and planning the surprises for him.
He took his time to stare at the boy. Taking his hand on his and caressing it.

It's already been seven months now, since he met this boy, who became his whole world in no time. Taehyung still wonders sometimes, how he had manage to keep this boy to himself.
He never thought that he would love someone this dearly that it will start to scare him.

The thought of jungkook being away from him scares him. The thought of him waking up without Jungkook in his arms just scares him. It got so deep that now Taehyung feels scare of everything, every thought where He can't see jungkook in front of his eyes, around him and with himself.

He caresses the boy's cheeks softly. It was good that he didn't give up. Just like always, he got what he wants the most. But except his parents. He wanted his parents to be with him for forever. But eventually they left. Left him alone in this cruel world. Where he has to survive, alone.

But not anymore. He has his angle with him. His love, his darling, he has his Jungkook with him to survive every bad time, every bad situation with. He can pass anything but he needs Jungkook with him. Junkook's love is his biggest strength. His care is what he needed the most. He never admitted but he loves it when the boy cares for him. When he shows his love and sometimes scolds him with a frown which looks cute but scary.

He smiles while leaning down and kissing his cheeks. Keeping the pillow beside the boy and covers him more with the heavy duvet.
He went to washroom to get freshen up.

After half an hour he comes out of shower. Body leaving a ray of steam. He took out his clothes and glanced towards the bed, which was empty.
He frowns at the empty bed and looks around the room.
He wears his clothes and comes downstairs. Some voices coming from the kitchen catches his attention specially one particular voice which belongs to his baby boy.

He entered the kitchen and watches them silently.
Jungkook has a spatula in his hand while his one hand was on his mouth. He waves his hand towards the girl beside him as if he was saying no by his hand gesture. The girl had a big smile on her face too as she was stirring something in the bowl in her hand.

"what's going on here?" he, out of curiosity asked them. The girl immediately shut her mouth and jungkook looks up from the pan to his man.

"hey hyung. You are done?" he left the spatula on pan and comes to the elder. Circling his hands around his neck while leaving some small kisses on his cheeks.

"happy birthday" he whispers slowly and Taehyung didn't waste a second before capturing his lips with his. Jungkook close his eyes and kisses him back. "thanks" Taehyung replied in a whisper. Hand Rubbing on his waist as a habit of his. Jungkook frowns at the elder when he noticed the CEO was ready in his Burberry suit. Which he sometimes wears to office.

He is going to office?

"Hyung? Where you going ?" Taehyung smiles at the boy, pushing his hair back .

"Of course,office, darling." Jungkook shakes his head ,taking the elder's hand in his .

"You are not going to office today. It's your birthday today, hyung." Taehyung chuckled at his talk. Bopping his nose with his finger before saying.