2.

The CEO reached his mansion. The black big door of 'Kim mansion' opened for him as he pass his black Mercedes through them.

The CEO lives alone in his big mansion apart from the servants of course.
He has no one to share his problems with, no one whom he can share his happiness, his sorrow, his worry.

After his parents death he had been all alone, he had a girlfriend before, of course she was with him only for his money, his fame but after one month she also left him because of his possessive nature.

Him being dominating and thinking what's his is only his.

After that the CEO has been all alone. He didn't even bother to get in relationship, he only focused on his work and company.

But today when he saw that boy in restaurant, he wants to be in relationship, he wants to love that boy, he wants to kiss him, wants to cherish him, wants to hold him in his arms, he wants him to be his.

But he was afraid that what if, what if  that boy also leave him like others did, what if he hurt that boy too? He don't want that, he don't want to hurt him, he don't want anyone to hurt that boy.

So many thoughts were in his mind, so many what ifs.
With blank face and thoughts in mind he entered in his mansion.

The servants come to him immediately, he handed them his bag and coat and made his way to his room.

He got freshen up and laid on his comfy bed, thinking about someone.

He met so many people, so many guys but none can catch his eyes but that boy.. That boy..
He don't know about him not his name,but he will find and meet him again.

He loved the way younger smiled at him today. He wants that smile for him.

He wants that Boy for him and only him.

" I will find you so soon, and next time you will be in my arms. Just wait a little. Pretty things like you would   belong to me."

He says and smile, he was shocked to see himself so smily today. Is this the effect of that boy??

He was still thinking about him when there was a nock on the door.

" Master? The dinner is ready!"

One of servant informed him opposite close door and left.

He got off from the bed and come downstairs and sit on a chair.
The dinner served him by cook himself, he ate silently and left the table.
He entered in his room and remembered today's incident in the restaurant and smiled.

He will go there tomorrow too. He thought and with the thought of certain someone he slept.

"jungkook? Are you sleeping?"

After coming back from university and visiting that restaurant he came his home.

He lived in his not so big house with his brother YOONGI.

His parents got in a accident 7 years ago and they passed away on the spot.
Jungkook was mare 14 years old at that time but he remembered that day when his hyung came to his school crying and told him about their parents sudden death.

YOONGI was 18 years old that time and muture enough to live a better life with his little brother and without their parents and full fill his little brother every needs. He worked hard for his brother.