37.

One week passed.

When jungkook left the mansion with his brother, even for a day. Taehyung didn't like that. He made a little chaos in the mansion.

The thing that, Yoongi actually did what he said and wanted and that pissed him off. He couldn't sleep at night. The younger called him when he reached and told him that he is fine and missing him, to calm his heart down and made him happy. But that was not the case. So the next day, he went office and dialed him again and told him to come directly to the office. Though, jungkook did come back to his office but he was a bit down.

He did hug the CEO but not with the same excitement, he always feels around him. Taehyung didn't asked him 'what happened' but he was assuming something is wrong with the boy.

He asked him when they went home and Taehyung asked him if he is okay? if something happened? If some one said something to him but jungkook only shook his head and hugged the elder.

Seeking the comfort he wanted.

"darling, let's go?" currently, jungkook was sitting on the bed, busy in his phone. Well, he already got ready for the office and the CEO was taking time. So he opened his phone and there were massages of his friends, calling him to meet as they have something to talk. The internet connection was very poor and it was making him frustrated so he closed his phone and look at the CEO.

He bits his lips, he surely wants to meet his friends, as its been so long.

"hyung, today after office, I'm gonna meet my friends. It's been so long and they are missing me." he pouts at the elder who got stopped in his track.

"no, you can't go!" he stated, after almost one minute silent. Turning around he stared collecting his things to take to office.

"What? Why?" he dumbfoundly stared at the elder. Who now came out of the room.

"coz, I said so." and to say jungkook find this very unreasonable would be understanding. What a lame reason?

"hyung, I seriously wanna go. Don't do this." he tried to reason him. Walking behind him like a lost puppy.

Taehyung moved faster and came out of mansion. Mark was already waiting there and he immediately opens the door.

"get in, darling!" the CEO said when he saw the boy stand there with arms crossed.

"first tell me why I can't go?" he huffed and pouts. But to say Taehyung was not having it. He watched as Mark was staring at jungkook with some kind of adoration in his eyes.

He sighed deeply.

"listen here, darling. Get in the car, we are getting late for work. I have some meetings and you are gonna accompany me in them too. Yeah? Now c'mon, get in."

Jungkook stared at his face and today he felt a little bit anger. He huffed and hopped inside the car.
The whole ride to their destination was silent. Or more like jungkook wasn't talking.

Taehyung and Mark talked a bit about something, jungkook was not interested to hear or understand. He was minding his own anger and how he should make the CEO let him go to meet his friends.

"darling?" he didn't respond. Looking outside mindlessly.

"what happened to you?" he knows that the younger is angry or maybe sad but he was helpless.

"what are you doing kook? Don't behave like this." his voice was stern but jungkook was not scared this time.

He is used to have all the permission for everything, he wants to do and have, from the CEO's and getting denied for something, for the first time, really made him angry.