33.

Two Months later..

"yeah, I'm trying. I applied in few companies as an intern, hyung. Let's see what happens." jungkook slides the curtains as he looks outside. The evening always seems more beautiful than a morning.

The room, which now got much more familiar to him. Now, he knows every single thing in this room.

" okay! I can meet you today Yeah? I'll bring him with me too. Okay bye!" he giggles and puts the phone on the table besides the bed.

He made his way to the closet. Standing in front of a specific shelve where his favourite shirts were hanging. He pulled a shirt along with a pair of black jeans and went to the washroom.

After spending 40 minutes in wash room, he came out fully dressed. Staring himself in mirror, he smiled.

"perfect! No one can resist this beauty." he cheekily laughs at his own silliness.
Combing his hair in his usual style, putting the lip balm on his plump lips, pressing them together and pouting afterwards.

But before he can turn to leave, two pair of arms wrapped around his waist from behind. A wet kiss on his nape and nose nuzzling on his nape hair, which seems a bit wet.

With his close eyes, he smiled. Hand hovering over the ones, which circled around him.

"you came early, today, hyung?" the soft, not so deep voice spoke. Causing the arms around him to be tight.

"i was missing my darling. That's why!" he giggled. Eyes staring at the figure behind him in the mirror.

"going some where?" the hopeless hand snaked slowly under the red shirt. Caressing the smooth and slight cold skin. The younger sighed. Catching the hand before it could went further.

"yes! And you are coming with me too. Jimin hyung invite us on dinner." his right hand went over his head and cupped the elder's right cheek. Who landed few kisses on his plam and wrist.

"then give me five minutes your highness. I'm coming!" and with a long kiss on his cheek, the elder went to get ready.

Jungkook came towards his bed and hold his phone in his hand. Smiling at the picture of his and his boyfriend kissing, which was set as his lock screen wallpaper.

It sounds as cheezy as it is. But he is also a hopeless romantic teenage boy.
He inform his jimin hyung for their arrival and puts the phone in his pocket.

He picked up few clothes, scattered on the bed one by one and throws them in londry basket.
He came near the window and slides the curtains shut and coming towards another window. He did the same but his eyes caught a thing on the shelve beside the window.

The CEO's Gun!

A sigh left his mouth. He still can't understand the actual reason of a CEO keeping a gun. Is it really important to keep a gun for your own safety when you have your own bodyguards?

He remembers the day, two months ago. It already been two months and he almost forgot about that but not fully. It wasn't easy for him to witness an actual crime in front of his eyes, a real dead body with his innocent eyes for the very first time in his 23 year's life.

The CEO told him or more like convinced him that it was nothing and the man was a criminal who always does these kind of things with other people too but nobody caught him.
Jungkook believed him and thanked the elder million time for saving his life. Actually felt proud on his boyfriend.

He even stayed silent and lost for some days but after receiving the best care, love and attention from the CEO, he got better like before. The elder never left his side, his eyes always remained on him and he tried his best to cooperate with him. So that his concern won't go in vain.