43.

Next day when jungkook woke up, he didn't find the elder besides him on the bed. As he sat up, the washroom door opened and Taehyung came out.

He was ready in his suit. The younger's eyes followed him as he was busy combing his hair. Taehyung saw the boy staring at him through mirror. His fluffy face was nothing but to smooch all over. He looks lost, when he wakes up but Taehyung ends up falling more for him.
He smiles at him, turning around. Adjusting his clothes as he roams his hands over his dress.

"you are going office, hyung?" jungkook get off of bed as he asked. The elder opens his arms to welcome the boy.

"yeah. I have an urgent work there." jungkook closes his eyes as the elder massages his head. Fingers playing with fluffy hairs. His cheeks pressing on his chest, feeling the softness of the fabric of his vest coat. Inhaling deep, he let his nostrils get filled with his favorite fragrance.

"I'll send mark in afternoon. Come back home with him, hmm. I'll see you there." with a kiss on his forehead, he hugged him more tightly. Sighing as he pulls away.
Jungkook watched as the elder looking so fine in Grey.
He couldn't help but leaned forward before letting his lips get attached to the elder's. Cupping his face so delicately as he will scratch it with his palm.

Taehyung hummed in the kiss, feeling the warmth of those plumpy petals. Not wanting to let go, he pulls the boy more closer, picking him up a bit he deepens the kiss. Sucking his lips as he, tightens his grip on his waist. The little huffs and puffs leaving jungkook's mouth when the elder pushed his tongue. But before he could get taste of tongues jungkook himself pulls away.
Breathing over his face as Taehyung puts him back on his feet. Pecking again on his lips, Taehyung ruffles his hair.

"tell jimin hyung to cook something for you." Taehyung nods as he nuzzles in younger's neck. The feeling of having his favorite person all the time close to him, shook Taehyung's inner walls with pleasure. His body feels a different kind of energy as he hugs and kisses the boy.

Jungkook kisses his cheeks before pulling away from his embrace. Taehyung again ruffles his hair as he goes to fetch his phone from the bed and jungkook entered inside washroom.

"come fast" receiving a 'yeah' in reply Taehyung went in living room where yoongi was already sitting on the couch.

"good morning" yoongi looks up. Greeting back he motioned him to sit beside him.

"hope you slept well last night." Taehyung nodded his head with a tight smile on his face. The atmosphere inside house was calm in early morning. So calm that he can fall asleep again. Taehyung didn't fail to notice how cozy the whole house is. Not so big but enough for two-three people to live comfortably. He have been here too before but he didn't gave much attention to it.

Not to mention, Jungkook's room totally gives his vibe. Everything in the room speaks his language. Cute but classy, from furniture to the interior, everything. And not to lie, he love spending night here. Specially in that room.
Even if he is alone in this house, he will be happy to live here.
But he doesn't wanna be alone anymore.

"you guys have your breakfast. C'mon hurry!" he stopped smiling when yoongi tapped his arm.

"let's go." they both went to sit on dining table. Taehyung looks around to see if the younger is here or not.
He knows jungkook takes time but he has to go office and without seeing him, he won't go.

"I'm here." he smiles as the boy came running. His hair still wet as some droplets were falling over his tshirt.
He came, sitting beside the CEO. Who didn't take time to let his fingers remove the access water from his hair.