13.

"yoongi hyung?"

It was another day and yoongi went to his work again. He came to a restaurant for his lunch with his colleagues and office friends.

The restaurant was not far from the company he works in. He was eating his lunch when he heard someone called him. Looking up he saw that yugeom, jaebum and Bambam were there. They came to him instantly.

"hyung, where is jungkook? How is he? We saw the news that day and we even went to your house but you guys were not there. So how is he now?"

Yugeom asked breathless. Jaebum and Bambam followed him behind.
Yoongi excuses himself from his friends and went to another table.

"he is fine yugy, don't worry! And yes! We are currently not in our home. You see the CEO helped him and took him to his house and gukk was not able to walk so he insisted us to stay there."

Yoongi explained. The trio looked at each other, confused as why jungkook was not in hospital.
But they nodded their head as a understanding.

" you guys can come to his mansion if you want to meet him."

Yoongi says.. Knowing what will happen when they will come in CEO's mansion. How the CEO will react seeing them all.

Yesterday when he and jimin went to see jungkook, they saw the two youngsters on the bed.
Jungkook was almost on CEO lap, almost. While his hands were clinching CEO's shirt around his collar. And the CEO was trying to fold his legs.

He saw how Taehyung hands were caressing jungkook's injured legs. It was not creepy touch, he knows that.
The looks and admiration, the CEO hold in his eyes for jungkook, he can clearly see that.
It was clearly visible in his eyes and his gesture towards the younger that how much he cares for jungkook.

This is the same eyes, and smiles he had for jimin when he met him and seeing this in Taehyung's eyes yoongi knows one thing.

The CEO likes his brother!

Maybe it is more than like but it was clear that his kindness and care is not just pity on his brother.
It is something more powerful and deep.

But somewhere in his heart he doesn't want to believe it. He loves his brother more than anything and he also knows that the CEO definitely will have some enemies and it can hurt his brother too.
But he already admitted this that..

They look perfect with each other!

He can't decide anything, if jungkook would like him back he can't tell him to not to do.
It's his life, his choice.
Bt as a big brother, it's his concern that his brother always chose a right person for him.

He didn't said anything to jimin. He keep this thing with him and left the room with jimin.

Currently, he was looking at jungkook's friends who were smiling, nodding their head.
They will definitely go to meet their bestie.

Yoongi had a smirk, he knows what he was doing.
Once he saw, how the CEO clenched his fist when jimin kissed jungkook's cheeks, When they were smiling, at each other while talking.

Yoongi surely likes to see that sight again. With that he bid goodbye to them and came to eat his rest of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was casually laying on the bed. Getting bored. Nobody was home except he CEO who Was probably taking a shower and the servants, who were not allowed to come to his room with any reason or when they come to give his food.

He was done with his one day therapy. And it helps him a lot to moving his injured legs. It was not a big process but still he can move them a little.

Suddenly he realised about his phone. He then looked around for his phone but it was not there. He tried to call someone but nobody was there. Well as he was thinking cause outside of his room there were servants standing if their young master ask for something but they were not allowed to go in.