22.

The new day with new feelings, but with the usual routine. Everyone in the jeon family was busy in their work. Life is going smooth, no tension, no worries.
Everything was going on their own speed but not the younger jeon's heart.

Well, after waking up in the morning, his heart started to beat faster when the roses in the glassy vase became his first view of the morning.
A visible blush automatically created on his face. The pretty sunlight was gazing the vase perfectly, making it more shinier.
He totally forgot that, what he was assuming yesterday, but just like the new morning, his assumptions got new too.

Doing his activities, he came downstairs. Nobody actually comes to wake him up other than his jin hyung. Coz he says that, he don't like living in this house without his baby. So he always wakes him even sleep on the same bed.

Yoongi was sitting on the dining table, waiting for the breakfast which his boyfriend was cooking in the kitchen.

"Gumorning hyungie" his fresh, soft voice catches elder's attention, who lazily waved at him. Shrugging, he went to the kitchen and back hugged Jimin, who softly smile at his actions.
He was a literal baby in Jimin eyes. His actions and his voice even his body too, just like a baby.

But he never voiced out it. Of course he knows his best friend too, who is not a baby anymore, he became so much tough and cold. But only for others, he know that too.

"what are you cooking hyung?" he came out of his thoughts and titled his head towards the younger,who was looking at the food with big doe eyes.

"I'm trying something new gguk. Go and sit with yoonie, I'm coming with the food." handing the younger, his banana milk, he said.
A small 'okay' and he left the kitchen, sitting beside yoongi and kept his head on the table.

"I'm feeling so lazy today. What did you feed me yesterday hyung?" he mumbled, closing his eyes.
Yoongi looked at him with narrowed eyes. His teasing mode suddenly got on.

"I thought, you will feel energetic. Didn't those roses gave you much  energy bub?" he went to his room after dinner, yesterday. But he was already in deep sleep, so he came back. But his eyes definitely caught the flower vase on the slight open window, where the moon light was peeking through.
Now, he was controlling himself from laughing. Watching his baby brother's face. Which was like emotion less right now.

" aren't you teasing me too much hyung?" he asked, with the blank face.
But yoongi was unbothered, just still trying his best to stop his lips from stretching wide.

"what happened?" Jimin came in the scene. He confusedly looked between the brothers. They were making eye contact, not minding Jimin's question.
He put all the dishes on the table but the duo brothers were not breaking their eye contact session.

"guys! Hello?!?" he waved to them, but they still didn't mind him. Though, they both already acknowledged his presence.
But eventually, yoongi laughed out on his own joke, which was silly for the younger. Shaking his head, flashing his gums, he finally laughed.

Jimin just palmed his face, now knowing that his boyfie was teasing his dongsaeng. But he doesn't know, what was the topic so he just stayed silent.

"I will tell jin hyung that you tease me so much. Then you'll be scolded and I'll get your ears pulled too! You bad bad hyungie!!" he lightly hit his brother's hand which was resting on the table.
Jimin couldn't help but awwed at the younger. Yoongi just said a simple 'sorry'. His voice was marely above whisper.

"guys, start eating or it will get cold." they started to eat their breakfast.
Jungkook was eating, but with the visible pout on his face. Jimin silently chuckled at his action and nudged yoongi under the table.