48.

Enjoy..

He was blind folded. Fully trusting over the hand leading him. The grip tight and secure over his hand and biceps. He hears some giggles and automatically his lips curved in a smile.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when he felt a pair of warm lips touching his  cold cheek. He gripped back the hand tightly. The sudden kiss was never expected. Jungkook softly patted his Fingers.

"We are almost here." His voice was not in his usual tone. It was almost a whisper, very calm and soothing to his ears which were feeling like they will bleed in the very silent atmosphere.

"Are we in garden?" Jungkook gaped at the elder and his hearing ability. The rustling of some plants and the cool breeze touching his face , he knows that they are in their garden.

"This is not fare ,Taehyungie. " He is sounding offended? He must be pouting right now, he can hear it by the way he said.
Taehyung chuckled deeply. Softly caressing the hand , holding his own.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Jungkook shook his head, although the elder couldn't see him. "No! Not yet!" He left the hand and moves away. Taehyung's Fingers clutched over nothing.

"Darling?" He calls him softly but frowns when he got no response.
"Are you there, babybun?" He moves ahead a little. Spreading his hands in air to  hold into something or checking if the younger was near him or not.

"Jungkook?" Getting a zero response in second call, he calls him sternly.
As he was about to remove his blind fold. One hand still in the air, searching for him. Two seconds later the hand got hold by the younger.

"Sorry sorry!" Jungkook holds the other hand which was ready to remove the blind fold.
"Where did you go?" They began to move ahead, again.
"No where. " Taehyung wasn't satisfied with the answer but he trust the boy.

"We are here" jungkook whispers softly. The cool breeze touching their faces , blowing their hairs back.

Jungkook comes behind the elder and slowly removes the clothes from his eyes. Hands clutching the shoulder , softly.
Taehyung opens his eyes, immediately.
Lips parted as a soft gasp left through them. Eyes roaming everywhere to know the details. The lighting, the flowers, the candles, he noticed all. Even the bottle placed on the table too. And lastly his eyes went back to his pretty lover who was just smiling softly at him.

The CEO turns around and hugged the boy as tightly as he can. To feel him, a gesture to let him know that he is so lucky to have him , so thankful for this surprise.

Jungkook hugs him back as his smile was unstoppable. He was over glad that the elder was happy.
Taehyung breaks the hug and captures those smiling lips. Holding eachother more close to feel the warmth in that chilly night.

"Come hyung, have a seat." He moves ahead and pulls the chair back.
"Tonight, you are my guest and I'll treat you like a prince. " "king" Taehyung corrects the overjoyed boy as he sat like a king on the chair. Jungkook shook his head and laughed softly.

"Yea yea my King." With a slight bow ,he served the drink in two glass.

"Why is this for? May I ask, my queen?" His deep raspy voice caused the boy's to bit on his lips. And that nickname giving him butterfly.

"It's a surprise, my King. Please have some patience. " He pulls out a rose and extends it towards the CEO while Bending a lil down.
Taehyung chuckled deeply at the boy's cuteness. "As you say, my queen." Doing a cheers with the glasses, the ceo gulped down it in one go. While jungkook had one sip and kept it on table.

"Hyung?" After a second he calls him softly. Taehyung humms, bringing his chair closer to the boy's and holding his hand. Jungkook smiled at the gesture before tightening the hold.

The Possessive CEO On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara