She👤

20 years ago, she was born. People around her weren't happy seeing her. But of course, except her parents. She wasn't the beautiful, cute and chubby Child of the family. She was so thin, so light waited and so fragile. Her natural skin color was dark, even darker you can say. Her mother says, it was coz of the effect of medicine her mother used to take while she was inside her.

Her mother was diagnosed with asthma and the medicine she used to take weren't good for her health and for the baby too. But she got to know about it after the birth of her child.

She was so little, people used to say that she wasn't her mother's own child, they said she got exchange with other child in that hospital.
But nobody said that, her color is genetic coz her father also has dark skin color.

It was okay, until she was a child. But as the days were passing, she was growing and these types of talks began to affect her. She started crying, whenever somebody put her down. She wasn't the wise girl, she wasnt the muture girl, who would ignore those bullshits,those harsh words. People started to judge her in every step.

She started to feel sorry for herself, she felt bad, she started to hate her own face. Her own siblings sometimes made fun of her. Her elder sister, perhaps intentionally or jokingly, began to look down at her.
She got more sensitive, if somebody even in joke asked him, how she is? If someone scold her, she began to cry.

She was very obedient child of the family, being the youngest one among four siblings, she was her mom's favourite. Coz she was so silent and obedient. Her elder brother used to fight with her so much, he beat her, make fun of her face, used to call her by so many harsh names, they both were kids, so it was not that serious but what left her crying pathetically was nobody scold the brother but her.

When it got too much for her, she started to scream bad words to her brother. Her mother didn't like this, she also began to scold her, even she got beaten by her mother sometimes.
Her brother was only son of the family. Being the only son among three daughters, he was the most loved child.

Time passed, she grew up more. In the  school, there were her few friends, but not the best one but the classmets.
Her best friend was her cousin. She was only two months younger than her. But her best friend was so caring towards her,so protective but after the 4th standard, she left her and went to another city for study.

She left alone. 3-4 years were so hard for her. She wasn't good in making friends, was afraid, if they will again make fun of her. She couldn't talk with them, looking in their eyes, coz she felt that embarrassed, she thought if they will look at her acne filled face, tye dark skin, they would feel disgusting to her.
A new teacher came in the school and she didn't know why that teacher was so fond of her. He always tried to talk to her, he tried to help her in everything.

She began to bunk the classes and tried to hide from him. But teacher's intentions weren't bad he was just trying to cheer up the girl who was so silent in the class. But still, it didn't digest the other female teachers. They all made her stand out of the class in their class period. She never Utter any word to her mother or anyone just kept on bare everything, alone.

When she was in 8th standard, she started to change. She made few friends again. But some of them, were with her coz she was getting more intelligent than they thought. Coz she was taking tuition by the same teacher. Mathematics became her favourite subject, then English and the history teacher was so cruel. When she couldn't answer a question, she asked from history, she took her to him, the teacher, she was taking tuitions. He got angry on her, but not exactly on her but the history teacher, who was using him in punishing her.