17.

The dining area was silent, on the table all kind of delicious food, dishes and drinks were decorated. The veiw of the dining table was mouth watering. The chairs were occupied by six peoples who were doing nothing but keep staring at each other or the table.

The very next day, the CEO invited all of them to have breakfast with him on the table. Well, he only wanted a certain someone but thought they would feel bad and leftovers so he ended up calling them and now, they were awkwardly facing each other.

"ahmm! Let's have breakfast." clearing his throat, the CEO let out, giving them a tight smile. Jungkook who was almost drooling by looking at the delicious dishes, started eating after hearing the CEO.

A fond smile decorates Taehyung's face when he looks at his precious one. Wanting to feed him but he was sitting far. Not too far though, but still a little far from his grasp.
Yoongi and jin looked at each other, sharing a look while Jimin also started eating, giving a smile in return to his best friend.

A humm left jungkook's mouth, tasting the best meat. The CEO didn't start yet, busy in staring at the younger.

"you like it?" he couldn't help but asked. The pleasing look on younger's face was so tempting for the CEO.

"I love it hyung!" everyone smiles at him, distracted by his cute antics. Jin wanted to stood and hug the hell out of his baby over there, wanted to squeeze his cheeks but something was holding him back. He was not feeling the freedom and carelessness, which he always felt before. Something has changed.

He was feeling suffocated in this house. He wanted to go back in yoongi's house with them. The person, sitting on a chair, who saved his baby's life was giving him a weird vibe. And it was not good at all.

"yoongi-ah! When are you planning to go back to your home? Now, my baby is also fine and can walk by himself, I think, we should go back right? What you say?"
Jimin, though didn't want to speak anything but watching his best friend, who was like got frozen on his spot, force him to suggest something. Anything which can control his best friend's temper and make the younger one to stay here.

"I-I think, its not a good idea. Jungkookie is still in progress. We should wait at least one more week."

Jungkook looked at the CEO, who was poking the meat with his fork, face blank. His smile which was decorating his face a while ago now got replaced with nothing but blankness. It scared him for a moment but he averted his eyes to his yoongi hyung, who was still silent.

"no Jiminaa, what are you saying? My baby is fine now and we aren't taking him on foot. And besides that, if anything, we can also treat him and take good care of him."

It was hard for the younger who doesn't know what to do or what to choose. He was only waiting for yoongi's answer. He missed his home though, but leaving this handsome CEO is also shouldn't be in the option.

Jin looked at yoongi, feeling a glare on himself which was coming from none other than the CEO. He was also waiting for yoongi to speak. Coz he was the one, whose decision matters the most.

Taehyung on the other hand wants nothing but to went his room and punched the wall. Why he is like this.? He was not angry on Jin or anyone, he was angry on himself. His selfish self was a bit more serious about the younger. Its not jungkook can live always with him, he also has to go back his home. But he loves him, then why not?

"if you want then you can go mr jeon. It's your call, he is your brother. The decision must be yours."

Saying that he got up and went away from there. The breakfast half eaten.
Jungkook was also silent all the time. He watched the CEO went away wanted to go behind him but yoongi spoke to him.