35.

"hobi hyung, It feels like I'm in a Museum! Look at these arts!" Hoseok and jungkook were roaming and enjoying their fullest around the place.

Hoseok was loving the company of the younger while jungkook was not any other. He in fact in first sight loved the elder. He felt at ease and comfortable around him, so he hold his hand in his and every time he sees something new, he shook the elder's hand which only brings a smile on the elder's face.

Hoseok actually thought that he is for very first time enjoying the perks of being the CEO's secretary as the CEO gave him this responsibility which he is doing and even enjoying.

The duo hits the same demeanour. So it was easy for them to mingle with each other.

"you are looking like a hyped bunny in the house jungkookie." Hoseok fondly laughed at the younger who also giggles in return.

But his giggling stopped when a body collided with his and in a second he was on the floor with a weight over his body.

His head hits the floor and he hissed in slight pain. Eyes squeezed while his hand was rubbing the place where it was paining.

"owiee!"

Hoseok gasped, seeing the CEO's boyfriend on the floor while in pain.

Jungkook growled in anger as who the hell dared to do that with him, don't they know who is he? And he opens his eyes when he felt some tingling on his face and his nose scrunched when a feminine, rosy fragrance hits his nostrils.

"oh, oh mi god! I'm sorry! Im_sorry - my god! I'm really sorry!" Hoseok watched as the girl hastily tried to get off of the younger but was failing miserably Coz of being in hurry.

He huffed and held the girl's hand and made her stood up properly, away from the laying body.

"watch your steps ms Jiae! It's not a play ground! Watch where you are going!"
Jungkook opens his eyes at the loud voice of his new hyung which always sounds so sweet but it was so stern right now.

Hoseok helped the younger to get up and he immediately examine his whole body, looking for any scratches or pain.

" I'm very sorry Mr Jung. I was in hurry and I-I didn't s-saw-"

"cut the crap and go away! You newbies are seriously taking it lightly. It's the third time happened today! Where is your mind huh? What was the matter you are in hurry that you didn't saw who is coming??!" jungkook eventually puts his hand on the elder's and Hoseok took deep breath in manner to calm himself. He was also angry on the person who made him fall but seeing its a girl and a newbie so he let it aside, coz he is also a newbie here. But ofcourse he won't admit it coz apart from a newbie in the company, he is the lover of the CEO, so yeah.

" it's okay miss. You go now, please." the girl stared at jungkook but never stirred from her position. Hoseok watched her and he frowned.

The girl was looking weird. She was smiling while looking at the younger while a moment ago she was stuttering in fear.

"you are pretty Oppa!" but before Hoseok could shoo her away, she chirped in slightly hight pitched voice and jumped in her position like a teenage girl complementing their crush.

Hoseok gulped. He looked behind the younger and he exhaled heavily.
Jungkook on the other hand was quite taken back by her sudden change in her personality.

He awkwardly smiles at her and nodded his head in thankful manner.

"may I please know your name, Oppa?"

"ms. Jiae! You better leave here and focus on your work that has given to you! It's not a professional behavior, just go back to your work, now!"

Jungkook was not able to understand why the elder is so cold towards the poor girl. The way she was looking down and stealing glances at him time to time.