18.

The main door of the house got open revealing yoongi and Jin while Jimin was helping jungkook to get out of the car. Their hands were full with luggage. Finally they arrived.

They were happy to come back their home but the youngest one was not that happy. He was feeling a little lost like he lost his something favourite.

Jin on the hand felt revealed as soon as he entered the house but again the incident he witnessed, make his throat dry. He couldn't help but glanced at the younger who was mindlessly sitting on the couch beside yoongi. Who was caressing his head lovingly.
Jimin went to the kitchen, fetching the woter bottles from the fridge for everyone.

"now I'm happy and comfortable in this house. There was so much suffocation in that mansion of that CEO."

it seems like jungkook was lost but as soon as he heard the CEO mentioned, he ears perk up. He didn't move from yoongi's lap but moved his eyes to Jin, who was having a relaxed expression on his face. Smiling at him, he closed his eyes, enjoying the massage on his head, provided by his hyung.

He is surely missing him, the voice, the touch, but he restraint himself from thinking about him for now.

The night came and everyone had their dinner which was cooked by Jimin and Jin.

"I think we need to do groceries yoonie. Veggies are rotten and we are running out of spices too."

Jimin informed yoongi, they were cleaning the kitchen while jungkook and jin were in jungkook's room, having fun.

"I have office tomorrow and so do you. But After coming we can go. And there is still enough for tomorrow's morning breakfast."

Yoongi smiled at Jimin who was behaving like a wife already, the lady of the house. Nodding his head, smiling he engulfed the younger in his arms.

" you are already acting like my wife chim and the lady of this house. "

Yoongi's deep voice made him blushing hard, and hide his face in his chest. This moment was great, finally they got the chance to live like a couple. Yoongi was happy, he was always busy with his responsibilities, with his brother's responsibilities, taking care of the younger, being worried for his study, busy in house works, taking care of this house and then his work. But now, he has jimin, who is sharing his responsibility and duty with himself. Now he is not alone to take care of every single thing or to be worry for anything.

Jimin too was feeling content, living alone in another country, it was killing him everyday, until yoongi entered in his life, he got a hope, to be loved and love someone. Yoongi was his strength so was he Yoongi's.

"Jin hyung is here, I'll ask him to do it if he had time, Okay. You don't need to worry too much." smiling at him yoongi caressed his cheeks, while Jimin just nodded his head.
Holding hands they both head out to their room.

On the other hand jin and jungkook both were lay down on the bed,laughing on jin's dad jokes.
Jin was actually quite since he came from the mansion but when they entered the younger's room, he forget everything for a moment and got busy with his baby, having fun like they always do.

But he knows that he has to ask about what he saw in that room. Jungkook never hide anything from him. Whether, it is about his four best friends and their family background Whether, it was his first meeting with Mingyu,  staring at him creepily and him feeling weird. whether it was his complements for the younger or him flirting with jungkook.

Jin knows everything what happens in junggkook's life. Giving him suggestions, advices and ideas, and maybe that's why he became a brat because when they both are with each other it becomes mess or something so much interesting.
Sometimes, the atmosphere becomes very pleasant because of these two.