7.

The CEO get out of washroom, wore his clothes. A black shirt and grey pant and grey coat, looking handsome as always.
He was getting ready for the meeting which is in 20 minutes. The meeting is in hotel where the CEO is staying for one night.

He was standing in front of mirror doing his hair and tieing his tie looking himself in the mirror, when a thought came across his mind.

Jungkook

He looked at the mirror and smiled, imagine one day, the jeon jungkook will be standing there with him.
He will tie down his tie, while he will hold him by his waist. They were smiling at each other, he will kiss the younger, while he will do his hair.

When he will go to office, he will give him his wallet, his fone just like a perfect wife and then a heated kiss as a good bye.

His fisted his hand, bit his lips, suddenly wanted to hold him near his heart. Oh how badly he want that boy, only for himself.

"I'll make you pay for everything baby. You are  tormenting me so much every single time."

He said or more like whispered to  himself. He was still in his imagination when a sudden knock on the door startle him.

He gritted his teeth as the person outside of the room disturb him. But it's the luck of that person that he was just imagining, if it was really his moment with his baby, he will murder that person on the spot.

He sighed deeply and went out of the room before grabing his wallet, fone and the files.

He went to the meeting room followed by the new assistant, who was guiding him the direction.

The first meeting ended and he came to his room and sit down on the couch, checked some files. He ordered his black coffee and went to the washroom.

He has second meeting in just 30 minutes, so he is relaxing on his couch. It was already 4 pm and meeting will start at 4:30 pm.

He took out his fone, looking at the screen wallpaper, he caressed the screen and kissed it.

He closed his eyes, smiling slightly. There was silence in his mind, like calmness. He was feeling calm.
In  somedays his best friend will come and his baby, he will be also in his arms. Oh how suddenly he became so lucky.

He opened his eyes when someone knock on his door again, he get up and went out of the room for second meeting of today.

The meeting ended in 4-5 hours and he was hella tired. He came to his room, removed his clothes and went to take a cold shower. He relaxed a little. He came out and wore his clothes and ordered his dinner.
As it was already 9:30 pm.

He was sitting on the couch near a big glass window of the room. He looked at the moon and a faint smile was on his face.

"you are not that beautiful compared to my baby. He is so beautiful, like a fallen angel."

He whispered slowly, looking at the moon. In his eyes, Jeon Jungkook is like a fallen angel, so beautiful so Ethereal.

Jeon Jungkook's Beauty is no JOKE!

With a very small smile on his face, he took out his fone and dialled a number.

" Mark?"

"In his house sir, safe and sound."

"Good!"

He cut the call, satisfied. His dinner has come, he stood up and took his dinner and began to eat.
Thinking every single thing which he will do when his baby will be in his arms.