42.

The birds were so loud today. Chirping on their fullest and showing their happiness, coz the warm sun rays were peaking through the clouds and flashing over the tree.
After so many chilly days, finally they got some warmth by the nature. So the happiness was obvious.

Like always, Taehyung woke up first. Watching the younger was sleeping, snuggling more into the thick duvet. A smile danced on lips as he caressed the fluffy hairs.

"hey beautiful, wake up." he whispered over his ear which only made the boy to dig more into his pillow, which was none other than Taehyung's arm.

"wake up now, you have to come to office with me today." hearing that, the younger growled lowly but the elder heard him.

"what?" he asked, faking an angry expression when the boy peaks slowly from the duvet.

"I don't want to." turning to other side, he began to drift into sleep but a spank on his bum made him flinch and sit up.

"is that easy, huh?" jungkook had a very clear expression of irritation on his face. But Taehyung was determined to tease the poor soul every morning of these chilling winter days.

"just bcoz you're the CEO's darling, doesn't mean you can skip your duties, kid." the boy gasped as he stared at the elder.

"whom are you calling a kid Mr CEO?" he uttered back. An angry pout on his face and squinting eyes.
Taehyung so badly wanted to smooch that angry pout but he was not done teasing him yet.

"I'm a man now, don't kid me." Taehyung couldn't help but laugh out loud. A cute jungkook is always his weakness. The younger punched on his chest.

"what's so funny? I'm serious, hyung." jungkook seems so done with the man right now.

"okay. But c'mon don't be lazy. Get up now." Taehyung nudges him to get off of the bed but the younger whined softly, like an actual kid who throws tantrums every morning for going school.

"have mercy on me Mr CEO. I'm just 22. Don't put so much pressure on this young boy." Taehyung only watched the boy as he was playing with his blanket. A tired expression with a silly smile, it was actually a cute thread for Taehyung.

"you know what -" jungkook looks up at him. His crystal clear doe eyes shining so bright in the dim light. If Taehyung could, he would definitely kiss those shining stars but jungkook close them before his lips can touch them.

"you're just taking advantage of being cute." he rolled his eyes getting off of bed and going to the washroom.
Jungkook giggled to himself before throwing himself back to his pillow and closed his eyes.

"at least get freshen up and have your breakfast." Taehyung was ready to leave for office and jungkook was still sleeping or you can say pretending to be sleeping.

"hmm" Taehyung puts his watch on his wrist as he made his way to the bed.
He snatched the blanket from the boy's body.
"c'mon now!" he raised his voice a bit. This time jungkook felt a little scared as he immediately sat up. Taehyung some times acts like a strict father. He climbed off the bed and dashed towards the washroom.

After some time he came back with slight wet face, his face was a bit fluffy in the morning.

"here" jungkook stared at the hand CEO extended towards him, holding a tie in it. He takes the tie from him and stood in front of him as CEO turns to face the mirror.

He suddenly remembered the day when he imagined this scene. Seeing the boy indeed standing infront of him holding the piece of cloth for tieing it around his neck.