32.

The CEO, with a blank face was sitting beside the younger on the sofa.
While jungkook was continuously stealing glances at him. Trying so hard not to laugh as his Yoongi hyung would get angry on him for not paying attention while they talk.

Yes, he was talking with his hyung on the call. When they were busy last night, he didn't get time to inform his hyung for his absence.
They didn't even see him from two days and two nights.

So his hyung bothered to call him. Scolding him first for ten minutes and lecturing him. He can also hear jimin's sighs from behind on the call.

Well, if we talk about Mr CEO,he didn't mind first but when it became too much, he started sulking. Jungkook was patting his head, while he was kissing his neck but hearing yoongi's scolding for his angle baby, he groaned loudly and it was then when jungkook showed his head away from his neck. Coz he didn't want his hyung to hear his boyfriend's groan.

Though, his this action made the situation worst as the CEO pulled himself totally away from his body and sit away from him. Face again same as it used to be a few months ago. Blank.

Taehyung actually didn't minded, him talking with his brother and yoongi lecturing him but when jungkook showed his face away from his neck, he felt an anger rose inside him.
He isn't a child who will sulk by not gaining someone's attention on them but a man, who don't like these kind of actions. It angered him that jungkook put his hyung over him and not wanting to do something he never want, he himself pulled away from him.

"hyung-I'm sorry okay? I promise I won't do this again. I don't know how I forgot I'm sorry."

Taehyung just looked straight. He knows that the younger was glancing at him time to time but he was angry and by passing every second, it was increasing.

"like right now?!" jungkook asked. Shocked. Looking at Taehyung who was still looking straight.

"but hyungie, I'm not in _condition to come right now."

And this time Taehyung looked at him. A very small smile gazing his lips as he stared into those eyes.

"i promise I'll be there by tomorrow morning. Hyung please. Jimin hyung! Please tell hyungie that I'll be back tomorrow morning. Please!!"

Taehyung again looked away from him. Just don't want to show him that he is smiling.

"okay hyung! Thank you! I love you!"
He giggled as whatever the other person said in return. But this didn't got unnoticed by the CEO who started to pat his own thigh. In annoyance, maybe?

"Ahh! These hyungies!!" he put the phone on the front table and lay down on the CEO's inviting lap. Holding his hand and placing it on his chest, he got pretty comfortable on that position.
But he was aware of the expression on his boyfriend's face. Which he unfortunately took lightly.

"I told hyung that i won't be coming home, he didn't listen first but jimin hyung is there so it's quit easy to convince him." he smiled fully. Showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung wanted to smile and hugged him and pull him more closer. But a certain action was not vanishing from his mind.

"whom were you saying 'I love you'?"

Jungkook looked up at him from his hand, which he was playing with. He paused for a moment then smiled, or more like smirk slightly.

"oh_it was Jiminie hyung" he casually said before again playing with the long fingers. He really loves his hand.

Taehyung pulled his hand out of younger's hold and brought it behind his own head and caressed the scalp. A heavy sigh left his mouth.

"what were they saying?" he again asked. Jungkook again look at him, smiling.