44.

Sorry sorry sorry very sorryyy for the so late update . Have nothing to say in my defense just please forgive me and enjoy the chapter.
Love you..♡♡

With his office colleagues, Yoongi was enjoying his first break time of the day, in a cafe ,a lil far away from the company.
The half filled coffee cup was placed over the table while he was listening to his colleagues, chatting over something.

The sharp tongue wipes the coffee over the lips as he softly puts his cup down.
Looking outside the glass wall with squinting eyes as the soothing sunlight flashing on his face through the glass.

Both brothers always choose to sit beside window in a cafe, as it feels relaxing to see outside while enjoying the meal. But yoongi being never interested in their not so interesting talks, he choose to be busy in his own world.

Giving some glances and nodding in between, he shows his presence between them. He looked inside his cup which has only one sip of coffee, he drink that and again looks outside. Eyes catching the busy people running to their work after done with their break .

He looks at his watch , he still has 15 minutes left. Putting his palm over his chin he enjoyed outside view, where he saw Taehyung.

The later was looking hasty. The window down as he was looking outside while driving as he was searching for something or someone.

He frownd at that. The CEO is always so calm. The speed was slow and then he saw his car going towards his company.
He thought, the CEO has some meeting with his boss. Thinking to meet him there , he stood up and they all left from there.

As he reaches there , he saw that the car was parked very before his company.
Why the grumpy CEO would park his car here ?
His break time was almost over as he has only 5 minutes. He stood there as his colleagues started calling him . He told them that he will be back in some time as he has something to buy .
He waited for them to turned around and go ,while he turned his right.

Watching the constructional building with his sharp eyes, he entered inside.
His heart was saying to turn around and go back but his mind was pushing him forward.
He stopped on his steps when he heard a girl shouting . Following the voice , he saw that Taehyung has his gun pointing at a boy and behind him was a girl standing .

"I need answers,Taehyung or you can forget my brother for forever!!"

Taehyung stared at yoongi. Something broke inside him. What he said? Forget jungkook? His eyes sting as he blinked rapidly. Yoongi knows everything. He had told him everything already then why he saying this.

He clutches the gun in his hand , jaw slacking as his breath was heavy. Controlling not to burst out on the elder. He bite down on his lips hard .

Is that what he has to face every time?
Forgetting jungkook means loosing motive of his life. The only hope , the only reason he wakes up every morning.
He has already stopped defining himself what's left there now?

With few deep breaths, gulping his anger and sorrow down, he opens his eyes to speak something, to make the elder feel pity on him but before his lips could let any word he watches the elder passing him and stopping in front of the girl.

He watches the elder with confused eyes, and so the other two.

"What's your name girl?" Yoongi asks. Eyes silently blinking at her.

"Kim Jia" he nods. Looking down.
"You said you love my brother, Jungkook." She nods slowly. Smiling internally as a knowing feeling rising inside. But it got crumble down as soon as it has risen .