12.

If somebody said, Kim Taehyung is protective of jungkook then they definitely hadn't seen him. He was now much protective and possessive of his precious one.

He got so jealous when yoongi or jimin spent time with jungkook. The frown on his face always been presented. Every time when yoongi feed him or kissed his forehead he couldn't help but got angry. He let out his anger on servants or himself.

Jimin knows him better, all the time when he dashed out of the room in frustration and anger. He knows him.
Shouting at himself in front of bathroom mirror. The CEO knows, He shouldn't react in that way but he can't help it.

It's been three days since accident and the younger was living in the CEO's mansion along with his brother and yoongi. Seeing his precious one's sad face, he decided to let them live with him in his mansion. And now he is regretting his decision because all the time jungkook just want yoongi near him.

The Dr came for checking up the younger and he made sure that his precious one's body was fully covered.
The younger was healing well and faster. The physical therapy Dr recommended, it's time for him to do it. Though he learnt it by watching the vedio and the therapist and he will help him by himself.

"Are you hungry ggukk?"

Yoongi and jungkook were sitting on the bed, the younger was putting his head on his brother's lap while yoongi was stroking his hair. Jimin went for his job. After resigning from USA he promoted his job here in Korea and today it was his first day of job.

"no, hyung. I'm not hungry, I want to sleep!"

He murmured, closing them afterwards. Yoongi smiled at him and kissed hi head. But the CEO, who was standing on the door, didn't like it a bit. He came in and spoke sternly.

"but you should eat. You have to take your medicines and some exercise too."

Jungkook looked up and suddenly he got scared. Tye stern aura of the CEO was something, he gets afraid. He didn't even show him his stern sides but still his expressions were enough.
He looked at yoongi asking for help but yoongi knows very well how his brother acted when it comes to take medicines.

Yoongi stood up and patted his head before going out of room. The CEO felt relieved. Finally he got some time alone with his precious one.
Jungkook on the other hand was terrified in front of the CEO.

But somewhere in his heart, he was happy that he is sitting beside him. He all the time tried to escape from the CEO coz he felt weak in his presence. He feels submissive. Now his heartbeat quickened. He looked down not daring to make Eye Contact with him.

"how are you doing now?"

His deep voice send chills down in his spine. It was calming but at the same time sexy. He bit his lips still looking down.

"i-I'm doing good Mr k-Kim. Thank you!"

"you don't need to say thanks. Get well soon, it's more important."

He felt good. It was first time he is talking with him in good mind after his that interaction when he woke up.
And it is giving him good vibes. He looked at the CEO but averted his eyes instantly when he saw the CEO was already looking at him.

" here, have your lunch. Finish it all."

Jungkook looks at the food and then his hand. All the time after the accident, yoongi was feeding him and now he left him alone. He tried to held the spoon but he couldn't. He wants to ask the CEO to feed him but he was hesitant and shy. The CEO was noticing his expression and moves intensely. He wants to help him and he will, but he wants the younger to ask him so he waited.