23.

He was standing by the window of the coffee shop. Roaming his eyes across the vast garden, situated at the back side of the coffee shop. With a silky smile on his pretty lips which was decorating his beautiful face, He was enjoying the view.

He was not in to coffee though, but this is the best place to meet someone.
Someone, whom you invited for the very first time to meet. Not the accidental meetings, but the deliberate one, the planned one.

The nervousness got vanished somewhere, when he noticed the beautiful view outside the window, where he booked the table. Not actually booked but where he decided to sit and wait for him.
Maybe he came very early coz of the eagerness or the excitement that he  had to sit there alone and bite his lips in anticipation.

But the waving plants and cool breeze relaxed his nervous system and actually made him smile. So he got hypnotised by the nature and forgot his surrounding for a moment.
The purpose why he came here and for whom he was waiting, it totally slipped his mind.
Leaning his head on the window frame, he was smiling. Sometimes, these types of view  make you recall all the beautiful memories, you lived in your past. He was exactly feeling the same way. Totally absorbed in his thoughts.

But he snapped out of his trance, when he felt a presence just behind his back. No distance between the two bodies, the warm breath of the person hitting his back head. It was so close that he wanted to freak out but he didn't even get a second for his action, as he already and suddenly got hugged from the back.
Flinching badly in the process, as he tried to thrash in the hold.

But the hand on his waist from his left and a hand over his hand on the window frame, got even tight. The proximity was too close for him to even breath properly. But the oh so familiar voice of his someone, whom he was eagerly waiting, reached his ears, he automatically and amusingly felt joyous and contented.
A long sigh of relief finally left his pretty mouth and a very heated blush spread on his face.

"relax" only one word and he lost himself in the tight embrace. Closing his eyes, parting his lips, he really doesn't know why he didn't acknowledge his presence before until he hugged him from back.
Their positions were a bit intimate that younger was feeling shy. The tangled fingers and a tight grip on his waist, he felt his inside was burning with shyness.

The deep, velvety voice of CEO Kim Taehyung, makes the man more dominant. Along with his personality, his voice also makes him dominant. And that is something, which creates a mess in jungkook's heart.

Unable to say something in return, he just waited for the CEO to speak next. He believes himself that if he would speak anything, it would probably be  a blabbering. He will stutter and would embarrasse himself again. Coz freaking out this badly was enough for him to embarrassed himself but only if, he knows that how much that thing affected the CEO. It gave him a satisfaction. A assurance and relief that he can not let anyone touch him but the CEO.
The way, he calm down, it said a lot!

"did I make you wait too long?" the soft whisper in his right ear and hairs rose in his body. He swear, that he is feeling something more different. This  is making him experience something new every time,every day.
A slight brush of soft lips over his ear and it got red immediately.

The younger felt hot, a warm sensation inside his mouth, like something very hot is reducing from his tongue.
A/n - (I feel that shit, every time I got scared or embarrassed or felt very shy! So don't ask me what type of feeling is this :-|)

"n-no! Yes! No, I  mean, yes! I was waiting f-for you for half an hour. But I was enjoying the view." he huffed. After speaking. His heart was just beating in his ears and his own eyes can feel, how warm his face is.
And this was happening coz the CEO's hands didn't stop on one place, they were roaming all around his slim waist. Tightening the grip over his hand on the window frame and bought it to his waist too, now hugging him properly from the back.