10.

Park jimin!!

The CEO, Kim Teahyung's childhood best friend was standing there all in his glory. Of course He was looking down, exhausted, sad as someone snatched his favourite thing.
He didn't expect to meet him this before. Of course he wanted him to explain every single thing but what confused him more was him being with jungkook and his brother.

What is jimin to them? What relationship do they have? Is he the guest they were having today, whom mark mentioned before?
He feels his throat gets dry and his tongue gets stuck between his teeth.
His heart beat got quickened.

He wants to scream, want to shout at him, wants to let out all the emotions he was feeling at that time, seeing his lost best friend, who was standing in front him looking down, not daring to look up.

He wants to punch him, beat him for all what he did to him, for leaving him alone to himself but he chose to be silent. He chose to ignore all the emotions and let the person in front of him speak first..

Jimin on the other hand, knows what his best friend, his TaeTae was thinking.
And he doesn't complain about it as he knows that he is at fault but when he will explain, everything will be fine. They will become best friends again as they were in their childhood.

                       ▫️▫️▫️▫️

Yoongi left them without any care for world, at that time all he was able to think about his baby brother who was in trouble, who was in pain right now.
The CEO's one of servant lead him to the room where his brother was.

He was literally running in anticipation to meet his bub as the CEO's mansion was looking so big for him as it was already.
When the servant told him the actual room he instantly went in and towards the bed where jungkook was laying with closed eyes.

"kookie! Hey baby look Hyungie is here bub. Are you okay baby? See hyung is here  and y-you won't feel pain now. Hmm.. Hyung came bub, open your eyes!"

In attempt to wake his brother, his voice got cracked in between. He desperately needed to talk to him as want to know if he is still in pain or he is scared. He knows that jungkook is so sensitive and got scared easily by little things and here he got in accident. How much pain he was feeling and he couldn't do nay thing to  bear his pain.

He was his parents to him as well as his brother and protecting him from every bad situation and every single turn of his life is his duty. But today he was not there with him and this, what he was taking as guilt was eating him inside.

"jungkook-ah!! Baby wake up. See I'm here bub, we will go home hmm_just wake up baby!"

He tried, but got no response.
He was waiting for him to wake up.
Watching him like this would break anybody's heart and yoongi was his brother. Silent tears were running from his eyes.
Sitting down on the bed beside him, he spent so much time. He forgot that he came here with someone.

He realised that jimin was also came with him and why he is not here. He left him in hall and came alone in room.

                            ~~~~~

"Stay away!!"

The deep voice of CEO's echoed in the hall. His hand in his front, extending towards the lost friend who tried to come near the CEO.
Jimin stopped in his track and gulped. He was visibly nervous.

"Taehy--"

"Why are you here? I told you to not come back to me!!"

The CEO yelled again. His veins were popping out on his neck. Face was getting red from anger. He himself doesn't know why he was feeling this much anger.
He was angry obviously but not this much. This was his best friend, his chim chim, his jiminaa, whom he loved so much, he was not only his best friend but his brother.
His jimina always supported him, was always there for him but what happened that he left suddenly and more that without telling him, meeting him last time.