11.

The room was quite silent and dark. The only sound was there of steady breathing of two persons. The only source of light was coming from behind the thick curtains, which were shredding the few rays of sunlight in the whole dark room.

On the bed, the two persons were sleeping peacefully, one was slightly injured, having bandage around his head and his legs and a little bit on his right hand. While the other one was unintentionally or we say in the habit of hugging something in his sleep, was hugging the injured one carefully, while sleeping, he make sure to not give him trouble or anything.

Wrapped hands with each other,legs were touching without any hesitation.
Their heads were adjacent with each other. If anyone see them, they will say that they are newly boyfriends, who is sleeping peacefully without any care in the world, despite the fact that one of them was injured.

Suddenly, the Injured one stir in his sleep and it caused the other one to wake up immediately. Even he didn't open his eyes or wake up just stir a little.
The CEO open his eyes instantly when he felt something moving beneath his head. He looked at the person besides him and his heart skipped a beat.
He was great full that he got to see this angelic face as the first thing in the morning.

The soft parted lips, the fluffy cheeks and the milky white skin which was shining even in the dark. He couldn't ask for more as he get to see this angle beside him every morning.
It's seems like the dream he was watching from the very start, comes true. Waking up beside this fallen angel.
Wearing a pretty smile on his face He took his precious time to admire his precious one.

After some moments, he looked around the room, realising he was not in his room. It was the first time he didn't spend his night in his room and it was shocked him too.

Things were changing slowly..!!

he got off from the bed and went towards the curtains covered window to open it.
Knowing the fact that the younger was not going to wake up any soon as he was sleeping peacefully.

He just slide the curtain a little which gave a little light in the room. Going to the bed, he kissed his precious one's cheek and went to his room for getting freshen up.

The CEO servants were already prepared, as they were  perfectly aware of their master's habits. How he got tampered in little things but now they were seeing their master's new side which was relieving.
The breakfast was almost ready while the CEO was got freshen up and came downstairs to make sure the breakfast is ready and what he has to give the injured one in breakfast.

"Make some soup and porridge."

"it almost ready master!"

"Good!"

"Master! Master!"

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~      

Opening his eyes, the first thing jungkook see was the gray ceiling of a big room. He blinked his eyes to see clearly. He looked around but hissed suddenly when he felt a slight pain in his head.
He frowned, he tried to get up but then he looks at his hands which has some scratches and bandages. He panicked.. Where is he? Where is Hyungie?
Trying to get up from the bed he realized that his legs weren't moving they felt like numb. Having a large bandage on his legs his confusion has increased.

What has happened with him..?

He wants hyung, he wants his yoongi hyung. Where is he? And most importantly where is he himself. He wants to go home. Its not his room.

As he was about to cry the door opened and walked in. Looking up he let out a sob and the person who has entered in the room, immediately walked out of room calling someone.