41.

Many of you didn't read the previous chapter? So please read that before this one. Thank you!

The dress was surely uncomfortable on his body but looking way to deligent on him. The delicate fingers were clutching the hem of the dress, pulling the fabric down to cover the not so open thighs.

The black leather fabric hugging the petite body so tightly, making it look more lean and. . . Sexy?
The lips formed into a pout, they were shining, like totally dipped in gloss.

He stared himself on the mirror, watching how his waist was looking so slim okay maybe he never noticed it before. But today he himself was feeling so beautiful that he had to stare at his face again and again.

He attention diverted from himself to the man standing behind him. Who was buttoning his sleeves. The same black leather fabric as his dress was hugging  his legs and black belt with silver ring tugging on his waist.

His eyes roamed up on his body and he saw the half open chest. The furry red jacket was hanging on his forearm.

"wow, you're looking so so handsome Taehyungie." Taehyung looked up with raised brows. Hearing the little squeal, he smirked. But his eyes got stuck on the face only. His mouth open while no breath was passing through it.

Taehyung was awestruck when he saw his beloved boyfriend.
To say he got confused for a second would be a understanding. Coz the boy standing in front of him was not the usual cutie pie but a hot looking girl.

His short black dress with sparkle on it hugging his curvy body, making him look like an anime girl.
He started checking him out from his toe. The black shiny boot on his feet while the black fishnet securing his silky legs and oh. . . His waist and chest, it was he is  meeting this person for the very first time and not mention that slight puffyness over his chest area, Taehyung harshly poked his tongue on his cheek  and liking his lips afterwards.
He bit his lips to stop a sudden urge for what.. He knows.

His eyes went a little up to see few pearl necklace decorating his neck. More up and he saw his face again. First noticing the lips, so glossy, chewwy and much redder than usual. Its like some little stars were shining on them. The same button nose but the cheeks were blushy, his face was looking so baby like yet bold at the same time.

His eyes were no other, the little amount of glitter around his eyes and those fake lashes, really touching his cheekbones.
And yeah, cheekbones. . . There are those little shiny stone glued on the skin in a flower shape.

His face so shiny today. His doe eyes were sharp with a fake mole at the end of his right eye.
And last but not least, that vig.

The fake bangs were hiding his forehead behind then, those dark brown strands were touching his shoulder.

Over all, this jungkook was not the same boy, he was living from few months with.

His beauty was going beyond imagination, today.
He was looking drop dead gorgeous. Stunning, so alluring and delightful.

He has so many words to compliment this beauty but they were seeming nothing enough to his description.

Slowly walking towards him, he circled his arm around the waist.
Eyes were dropping while his breath was getting heavy.

Taehyung can easily hear his own loudly beating heart. His hands trembled for a second before they got the hold on what they were craving.

"you are making me numb from inside, darling." he breathed over his ear.
Jungkook clutches his biceps, closing his eyes and let the breath tickling his veins.
"you have beauty to die for, kitten." he continued to praise his beauty.
"divine!" jungkook slaps his chest playfully. Blushing madly over some words but he knows the emotion and feeling behind those words. They were so true. He was looking gorgeous today.