6.

"Cheers!!"

After the graduation, the group of four boys went to celebrate their precious day. First They went for a ride directly from University and have fun and then they went a restaurant for dinner.

"Finally!! We are free!"

Jeabum shouted, sitting on the bonnet of the car. They three also shouted with him.

"yeaahhh!!"

"Guys, now let's rest for someday then will think about what to do next."

Yugeom said while drinking his beer.
They were having drinks. The two car were standing there facing each other. The four boys were sitting on their cars bonnet having fun and enjoying their time.

" what will happen with that mingyu? Since, we are not met him and more like jungkook is not gonna meet him."

Jaebum said as he put his finger on his chin thinking and looking at the sky.
It was more than 8:30pm and they didn't went back to their home yet still enjoying their time.

Jungkook giggled hearing his friend, Bambam patted his back and said.

"If he really like you then I think he will come after you, cause I know how he is. But don't worry kookie, don't him seriously and plus we are with you."

They laughed at their blabbering, they were little tipsy. Jungkook was laughing while yugeom Stood up and went to jungkook, he put his hand around his shoulder and ruffle his hair.

"You should go home jungkook, yoongi hyung will be worried, okay? Guys, now we all should go home. It's getting late. Let's meet tomorrow okay?"

Yugeom said as they smile and cheers one last time and finished their beers.

"Guys, let's make a promise!"

Bambam said holding yugeom hand, stopping him from getting in car.

"what promise?"

Jungkook asked giggling. The beer was getting it's best of him.

"To be with each other for eternity."

Jaebum said and holds jungkook hand and one hand with Bambam.

"Yes! And always share our secrets and problems like we always do. Okay?"

Bambam said and yugeom holds jungkook hands they smiled. Holding each other's hand, they make promises and had a group hug and shouted..

"Friends Forever!"

They started the car and went their homes, jaebum dropped jungkook to his house and went off.

"Jungkook, you came? Do you know what time it is? You shouldn't be out this late baby. You know I was worried, at least informed me that you are going out-"

"Hyungie, kookie is sowwy. Please don't scold kookie."

Jungkook cut his hyung off as he show his puppy eyes to his hyung, which instantly worked on his brother.

It was 9:30, when jungkook came home after celebrating. Yoongi started scolding him but his brother began to show his puppy eyes and cute tricks on his brother, who actually worked.

His brother was just love him so much that he let him do anything but there is also some rules for him as yoongi knows that sometimes this little kookie act like a brat.

But they both love each other so much. They are only family of each other.
Yoongi also 2 friends, Kim Seokjin and his boyfriend Kim Namjoon.

They also love jungkook so much like their baby. Jungkook's friends also love him so much and respect yoongi as their elder brother.